“Clean and good”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #105 of 523 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 8 July 2018

The people here were friendly. The food was really good. It's close to everything. We'll eat here again!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Zaxbys is one of our favorite places to go for chicken fingers. Their french fries are seasoned & very tasty. The zalads are fresh & delicious. Oh my gosh, their chocolate milkshakes are to die for!! You’ve got to try one of those if nothing else! The prices are very reasonable & your servings are big. They also have different flavored wings with a variety dips. This is a wonderful little place to try when you just don’t feel like “fast food “.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

For fast food, this is a great go to for freshness! Loved the "Little" salads because I can't eat the larger portions. Salads are prepared to order and all ingredients are very fresh.

Thank Commercial Door... I
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Had heard good things about Xaxby's.
Ordered three chicken fingers and side of fries for somewhat overpriced meal.
The fingers were scrawny and bland.
Asked the clerk what was in the "Xaxby's Sauce",she looked at me like I was an idiot and grumbled "I dunno".
I've had worse meals,but Xaxby's isn't anything I have to seek out to try again..

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Worth the stop late at night after a long flight. Kickin' Chicken burger is just what the doctor prescribed :D