“Typical but super friendly Waffle House”
Review of Waffle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #110 of 523 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The restaurant itself is your typical Waffle House but what made this one special was the very friendly and helpful staff. Quick service and attention to our needs was exceptional.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Always fresh and hot,wonderful selection breakfast,lunch and dinne.the waffles are awesome as are the flavored syrups.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Yummy, quick breakfasts as usual. No matter which Waffle House I go to - I get great service and good food fast.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I had recently had a hernia repair operation and was on soft foods for a few weeks when I went out to eat one day with my daughter. I normally always order the same thing at Waffle House and love it. I usually get the bacon egg and cheese sandwich with hash browns scattered, smothered, and covered, you can't ever go wrong with it, it is always perfect! But, Here I was only able to have soft food, so I mentioned it to them and they said no problem, how about soft scrambled eggs with cheese and hash browns done soft. They cooked them perfectly, everything was delicious, and it didn't bother my stomach at all. I really appreciated how I felt that they went out of the way to please me, since it wasn't on the menu, they made me "feel special". I am always a good tipper, but, I can assure it was even a bigger tip than usual!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

The place was packed to the doors. However, we were seated pretty quickly and the food was fantastic as usual!