“Comfortable Stay”

Country Hearth Inn Augusta
Ranked #60 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 18 November 2017

This hotel was actually very comfortable and a lot better than I expected. The room was pretty large and had a kitchen. The bed was really comfortable. The guy (I think his name was Charles) at the front desk was really accommodating when I asked for an extra pillow. The only thing I wish they had was a better breakfast - Only cereal, waffle and bagels. But for the price that I paid, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

This place is a no-go the room not up to par, cigarette Burns in the comforter and on the floor, the furniture is old and chipped and burnt, the aroma like to killed us, and make it so bad we paid $68.70 for this piece of trash! And when we asked for the review site she demanded that we leave and she refund us our money or leave a good review and don't cause any trouble or she will call the police. They stereotype us when they first seen a walk through the door because we are a gay couple and I feel like that is discrimination and I am not happy with it so I advise everyone not to come to the Country Hearth you will be so dissatisfied

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Lady at the desk was really nice. It's a standard hotel room, clean, wifi, and basic breakfast. My first night someone was playing loud music at 3AM so I called the first desk. She handled the situation extremely fast. Overall this hotel is OK! $63 / a day is really good for this area. 5-10 minutes from base.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Evacuating for Hurricane Matthew and would rather face the storm than stay in this room another night!! Heavily worn and old. Toilet ran all night, the bolts were rusted and sticking up. None of the room amenities that were listed were present. NO towels... when they brought them only 2 (3 of us there). Fridge was dirty, freezer iced over. TV had 2 volumes... very high or very low. Smell of smoke was embedded in room. Possible mold had us all congested. Beds VERY uncomfortable and couldn't get an extra pillow. So bad I spent the night searching GA, SC, and NC for a different place to stay and in the morning we drove 5 hours to a nice clean place!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the Masters, and was pleasantly surprised. They weren't too overly priced, the rooms were clean, and the staff was very helpful especially their front desk clerk I believe her name was Olivia. Everyone here is super friendly, keep up the good work. I'll definitely be back next year!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Carlyyyk90
alexia d, General Manager at Country Hearth Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Good afternoon, Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to give us such great remarks about your stay. I am so glad you were able to enjoy the property during the masters and i hope to see you again next year as well. Sincerely, Alexia Devine

Travellers also viewed these Augusta hotels
0.4 km away
Comfort Suites
#5 of 85 in Augusta
9.7 km away
Quality Inn Medical Center Area

Been to Country Hearth Inn Augusta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Hearth Inn Augusta

Address: 2182 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, GA 30909-4694
Region: United States > Georgia > Augusta
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #60 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Price Range: AU$78 - AU$366 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Country Hearth Inn Augusta 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Hearth Inn Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Hearth Hotel Augusta