“This Where You Should Stay!”
Review of Sleep Inn Augusta

Sleep Inn Augusta
Ranked #43 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 20 October 2015

This hotel is one of the best in the area! It's in a safe area & the parking lot is well lit. It's clean & the rooms are wonderful. I was in a room with a king size bed. It had lots of lighting, with all light controls having a "nightlight'. It had a microwave & fridge. There was a desk with a very comfortable ergonomic chair. It also had a flat screen TV & a DVD player. There are 2 roomy "nightstand" shelves on each side of the bed. One has an attached power-strip for plugging in your cell charger & etc. The shower is a walk-in with a door. I like the way you adjust the water temp & it sure doesn't take long for the water to get hot. The water is hot immediately when using hot water at the sink area. The a/c & heat worked very well.
It's very worth skipping other exits to pick this hotel. You will be glad that you did!

Room Tip: Reserve online, if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

The Quality Inn beside the Sleep Inn turns into a Jungle Party every week end. Loud bongo music and motorcycle engines . No chance of getting any sleep for working people. It's a nice Hotel , but going down hill fast. It's very sad they allow this kind of behavior at a could be nice place. Don't chance it. Always trust the bad reviews .

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank r0dney321
Atul S, General Manager at Sleep Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Atul Sinha
Sleep Inn
706-738-7473

Reviewed 3 August 2015

We stayed on a stopover when traveling to Biloxi MS. The room was clean and smelled nice. Great water pressure in the large shower. Bed was very comfortable.I am surprised at how much I liked this hotel since the price wad so great. Breakfast was excellent. Would recommend to others

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2015

This is an ok hotel if you just need a place to rest your head for the night (one night). The front lobby area was clean. I received a low rate as I was traveling with a group. My room was on the third floor. The elevator was dirty and the hallway carpet had a lot of stains. Once you stepped on the elevator you could smell cigarette smoke. My room had a stench that I could not for the life of me figure out. It seemed to come from the air conditioner. Since the hotel was full I decided to suck it up for one night and complete my stay in Augusta at another hotel. The window opens but beware our room had no screen (remember I was on the third floor). I kept socks or sandals on at all times. On a positive note I wiped down my room with antibacterial wipes and did not wipe up a lot of dirt and dust (pleasantly surprised). The bathroom was clean and the night front desk clerk was friendly. DVD players are in the room and they have DVD's in the lobby for you to borrow. If it weren't for the stench in the room I probably could of stayed the three days I reserved.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2015

This is not a place to take your family. There are people running up and down the halls, wrestling in the halls, and yelling until the early morning hours. At 1:30 when I called the front desk to ask if someone could ask people to quit down a little I was told not to worry it would only last another hour or so. This happened both nights of my stay. Upon check-out, around 11AM, there was no one at the desk. After 10 mins I caught a member of the cleaning staff, and asked them if anyone was there who could check me out. This person could not understand English enough to even answer me. After about 15 mins someone showed up to check me out, without even an I apologize for the wait. Do not stay here if you have kids, or need to sleep.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
8.1 km away
0.4 km away
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City
8.5 km away
Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta South

Been to Sleep Inn Augusta? Share your experiences!