All reviews a great stay air conditioner waffles road noise interstate cereal housekeeping curtains
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Have visited here before,and as usual it was a very pleasant stay. The staff is always excellent and the service is super.Convenient to all attractions and eateries in the area.Will visit in the near future,always a great stay,and breakfast is also nice,

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Our stay was okay at best because of the room we were initially given and a copy of my credit card and drivers license was made redeeming my Choice Points for a rewards night, a practice Choice Hotels should ban because it is a security breach of the hotel guest’s personal and financial information. We had just used Choice points for a hotel stay in another state, the night before, and that hotel only needed to see my driver’s license nothing else to verify my identity - Normally that is what most hotels do when I redeem points

Both rooms had issues but the second room we were given was okay with less problems. The first room we were given had a moisture problem, the air conditioner didn’t cool the entire room, the air conditioner control top cover was broken and the curtain sheers had red stains on them, the second room we were switched to still felt like it had a moisture issue, the sofa was not set correctly, the carpet did not look like it had been vacuumed and the chair in the room was torn in several places.

The bed was fine for the night and breakfast the next morning options were sausage, eggs, pastries, waffles, fruit, cereal, and yogurt. Room improvements/housekeeping needs more attention.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

When I got into the room, the night table was sticky, upon examination it looked as if someone had put a cup on the table top and the mark of the cup was still there and very sticky.....I proceeded to clean it, but by then, I wondered what else was dirty.....the armchair and the foot rest were also dirty from foot prints and wear and tear....Since the only thing that really matters to me when I stay in a hotel is CLEANLINESS, this did not pass muster.
So I was quite disappointed especially because the room ended up being $91.49...not so cheap for this town.
I also want to mention that someone rang my room at 3 AM....by the time I got to the phone no one was there....I called the front desk, but they said they hadn't called anyone.....So I got awakened in the middle of the night...not what I was looking for......
Would not come back.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank JaySPlum
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

The cArpet shows a little wear and tear and the wallpaper in the hallways has a few marks on them here and there.

Other than that this is a quality ran hotel. Breakfast is large with lots of variety..

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Not knowing a lot about Augusta and the area, picking a hotel was basically a shot in the dark. We picked well. The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. The bed was a bit hard, but I still slept well. The rooms were well appointed and had all the bells and whistles we needed for our quick trip. The location in a quick drive to the mall area (and restaurants) as well as to the golf course. The staff was friendly and always willing to answer questions. Glad we found this hotel and gave it a chance.

Date of stay: April 2017