“AWESOME FOOD!!”
Review of The Juicy Crab

The Juicy Crab
Ranked #43 of 524 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Description: Low country boil, Cajun spiced seafood restaurant and bar.
Description: Low country boil, Cajun spiced seafood restaurant and bar.
Reviewed 19 September 2018

This little seafood restaurant is the bomb! I probably had the BEST fried oysters ever! The portions are huge and can easily be shared. The Cajun fries are yummy as are the onion rings. The service was a bit slow, but not enough for me not want to return.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is a great place for seafood, but most everything is "market price." While prices are relatively reasonable, the portions are not real huge. I recommend getting a basket for the best deal. Sweet potato fries are great and the shrimp is fresh. One of my friends had the snow crablegs and she said they were excellent (even though it takes a lot of work to eat them!). On peak days, the wait for seating can be long, especially on weekends.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

If you are old enough to remember the Dixie Lee Restaurant on Highway 1 in SC you know her onion rings were the bomb. Thin cut, fried nicely and piled on. The Juicy Crab has the same and as an appetizer they are $3. We had fried shrimp. Very nicely fried, light batter and good sized shrimp. Lunch platter $7. Includes fries.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I had the boiled seafood. I ordered a pound of snow crab legs and a half pound of clams. I selected the juicy special season, which is a mix of their Cajun,lemon pepper and garlic butter seasoning. I asked for the spicy level at hot. My selection came with potatoes and corn. The flavor was beyond my expectations. I was smacking and licking my fingers.I will most definitely be be going back. There's a location in Jacksonville, Florida that I plan to visit soon.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner at 3:30. They were not to busy. We sat for 15 minutes and never had a waitress even come to our table. We got up and walked out. The hostess said "sorry"!

1  Thank Dana123-11