“Fun atmosphere. Great wait service. Good food”

T Bonz Steakhouse of Augusta
Ranked #15 of 524 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Food was good. Very casual environment. Waitress was on cue with everything. Family friendly. I had the bourbon steak. My wife had the rib eye. Here was much better. The bourbon gave the meat an acidic after taste. The table next to us had the bourbon steak and liked theirs so may be my taste buds. I’ll go back next time I’m in town

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and I was on the way to New Orleans and need a break before we hit the Atlanta rush hour, the service was great and so was the steaks.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

T-Bonz is an establishment with a great, clean environment. Not only did we have a successful business meeting, but we also had a great meal to go along with it. The staff was great and our next meeting has already been scheduled for this same location.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

It was great food and wonderful service. The atomosphere was very relaxing and comfortable. Will go back when in the area!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here eight times over the last five months. The prime rib is delicious and always available. If steaks or ribs are what you want, this is your place. On two separate occasions, the manager has stopped by to ask how everything is. The wait staff has always waited for me to try my steak or prime rib was done as it was ordered. They really know how to take care their customers. I have never been disappointed at T Bond, until today, when they were closed for some renovations. But it should be even nicer when they open back up.

Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at T Bonz Steakhouse of Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thanks for the great review!! We did make some renovations (new lighting, fresh paint, new windows and ceiling fans). Sorry that you came by when we were doing the updates, but we are looking forward to seeing you again.