“Took a group into T bonz during the Masters...”

T Bonz Steakhouse of Augusta
Ranked #15 of 524 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Took a group into T Bonz during the Masters. Very good food and pretty good service. It appeared that they had hired new people to deal with the Masters and they were not up to snuff, but all in all, pretty good.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I live a LONG way from the sea, and can get steak anywhere. So I chose crab soup and crab cakes - at a steak house. I do not regret it. Both were excellent. The place has a cowboy/Elvis/golf theme, is loud and crowded. Don't let that dissuade you.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Had a great dinner with family after a long day of travel at T Bonz. My family in Augusta highly recommends T Bonz. The dinner was great.

Date of visit: February 2018
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at T Bonz Steakhouse of Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you, Charlene K. We appreciate the great review!! Hope to see you again soon. (:

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We usually are 100% satisfied with every visit to tbones. However this visit was just ok. The tommy fries weren't as good as the usually are. Food from the kitchen was very slow. I had a steak sandwich, it was full of fat and gristle. I thought of sending it back, but having watched WAITING I thought against it. The lady at the table next to us sent hers back and waited 15 mins for hers. By that time her husband had finished and she got a to go box. We had to wait over 20 mins for our check.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Rizzo8520
Reviewed 28 February 2018

My father and I went for a Sunday lunch and the food was average but our server, Carol, was excellent. She was very attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. Service was prompt and Carol was timely in asking about our food and bringing more beverages. The ribs were good but very close to being overcooked and my father's salad looked very good and fresh.

Date of visit: February 2018