All reviews minor issue living room sitting area front desk person would stay here again excellent stay hot breakfast business trip waffles staff was friendly cleanliness
Reviewed 30 December 2017

When we drove up to the Hawthorne I thought we were in trouble because the outside of the hotel needs a lot of renovation. I was so happy with the inside because the room was very clean and was my suite was very nice. I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and to let us know about your recent stay with us. We value our guest and love hearing they enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Had to book two rooms even though my family could fit into one room. I was told since I did not make a reservation for 4 people only the two I did could stay. My family was only staying for the night due to taking a break in road travel....it was just not a great check in process. Also no breakfast could be brought up to your room to eat....you had to stay down stairs or you will get fined.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback on your recent stay. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I have forwarded your compliant for further investigation. This is definitely not the experience that we aim for. I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I've stayed here about half a dozen times over the past year, visiting after I moved from the area.

It USED to be a decent place. Clean, reasonably priced, etc - even if it wasn't fancy.

It seems to be slipping, fast, down the path of the other dumpy motels on Jimme Dyess motel row. The usual mirrored closet door in my room is missing, and the broken brackets are stuck in the wall. The paint over the shower is peeling. There's dirt around the air vents and smudges on the walls. You can tell the door was kicked in at some point in the past. My key came in a re-used sleeve - I actually watched the clerk erase information from the previous *3* guests off of it.

It used to be a lot of normal-people base/local contractors and work-visitors. Now it seems like most of the guests you see, and hear, in the hall are sketchier people.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback on your recent stay. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I have forwarded your complaint for further investigation. This is definitely not the experience that we aim for. I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amanda P, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Reviewed 29 November 2017