Hampton Inn Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
USD 142
Hampton.com
USD 188
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Athens-University Area(Athens)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 114
USD 95
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 81
USD 69
Best Western Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 91
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolaffordable place to stayhot tubroom was cleanbreakfast barshower curtainwould definitely stay here againpleasant staywater pressureenjoyed my staychecking outstaff was friendlyfront desk staffdowntownugacouchsurgery
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I recently relocated to Athens, GA for my job. First, I needed to establish a temporary quarters which I had a cash allowance for such services. Long story short, Ammid (not sure if spelling is correct) did everything in his power to take advantage of such facts; one I was a women, two maybe I didn’t have money on my Government credit card (proved this by a trial charge of nearly $2000 without my consent), and failing to mention costly nightly charges (game weekend??) I had to wait over a week for charges to be credited back to the gov cc mine you I needed use while staying in temporary quarters. A huge mess and rather disgraceful on the wingate at Wyndham brand hotels!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Dawgs4theWYN, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Athens Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time in leaving a comment on your recent stay with us. At check in all rates and polices are stated and listed on our registration. The front desk clerk who checked you in also made it very clear that if you were looking for an extended stay, that the rates will definitely go up on the weekends due to UGA home games. If you disagreed with any of the nightly rates or polices, you should have no initialed and signed the registration. When you finally came to the realization of how much the cost of two weeks would be, you decided to check out. We refunded the money and provided a receipt at check out. It normally takes 5-7 businesses days for a refund to process. Also I am very unclear how I, Amninder, took advantage of you when I wasn't even on the property during you stay.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The worker at the front desk was veey help. I asked her about food near by she helped out whats good. Provided me with the times and direction of the pool and gym area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cbrady871
Reviewed 22 September 2017

There was a front desk worker by the name of Amanda, and she was amazing!!!!!! She was SO nice and SO helpful. She is such a selfless person. YOU GUYS SHOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE HER ON YOUR TEAM!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family