See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Its the second time that I stay in the hotel and every time party and wedding starting 20:00 until late... you cannot sleep until 2am!! If you would like to rest I suggest you to book another hotel that is more quite and that have a party room not nearby the rooms.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank andrej g
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I was there to celebrate Mothers day, and it was a great time together with my family, good food, good service & also good prices. The people there was ver kind. I loved the pool, it is small but comfortable enough.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2016

This is the sort of place that is not just "nice for Latin America," it is REALLY nice by any standard. The rooms are clean, the air is cool, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and my daughter enjoyed the mini pool. I also highly recommend the breakfast served at the hotel. Fresh juices, fresh fruit, delicious baleadas!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicole G
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

First time staying at this hotel and it certainly won't be my last. The staff was welcoming, helpful and kind (even over the phone). The rooms were spotless. The food was great and the beds are simply amazing. Definitely a great hotel for any type of visit.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

We were extremely happy with our stay at Hotel Latitud while we were in San Pedro Sula. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that your stay is a good one. We have lead a few small to medium sized mission groups and this hotel suits our needs perfectly. This was fourth stay there. The food is also excellent. Will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends