“A budget apartment hotel near San Pedro Airport”

Apart Hotel Villa Nuria
Ranked #32 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Apartment Hotel Villa Nurai in San Pedro, Honduras, is a 10 minute drive away from the Airport. This is an apartment complex and rooms have two bedrooms with fans, one with double bed and one with two singles. There is a living room with TV air conditioning, sofa easy chair, table and 4 chairs and cooking facilities and cutlery. A nice pool is in the complex but the rooms do not have safe in them so for security reasons I did not spend time at the pool. On arrival at the airport I phoned +504 2559 4801 and they sent a shuttle bus to pick me up whilst I waited at the Delta Airlines check in area. The driver arrived with a sign showing my name and that was efficient. The hotel is basic and the bathroom toilet quite small. The WIFI is quite good and there are plenty of sockets to recharge phones or computers. The free shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport only goes at

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This is an old hotel, you can tell it has never been renewed, the towels smelled so badly, We'd rather air dry than using them. The air conditioning is like 25 years old and takes long to refresh the room, because it never reached coldness.
The bathroom is small and old and doesn't seem clean. The cleaning lady never came by herself you have to call. And the highlight of all is that NO ONE in reception/front desk smile, they are not nice and seem like if they are asking for a free room. Overall this is a overpriced hotel with a pool and never coming back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I called when I arrived at the bus station and they sent a shuttle to pick me up. The driver had a sheet with my name and was wearing a shirt with the hotel emblazoned on it.
The apartment was comfortable. Large pool. Convenience store on site and restaurant.
Free shuttle to and from the hotel was perfect.
Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2017

After numerous reminders to pick us up at the airport, nobody arrived. We called the hotel a number of times, but to no avail. Having stayed here before, we always appreciated the shuttle as taxi's in San Pedro Sula at night are very dangerous. On our arrival we were given the "do not care attitude", just pay and move on. Tried to find management in the morning, but no management even when we checked out. I wouldn't want anyone to experience what we did. Like some other reviews, no more. It's also rundown and needs a lot of maintenance.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017

If you have the unfortunate stroke of luck to be stuck in San Pedro Sula for a night, then this place at least has many armed guards. The staff greeted us with indifference at best, and the room itself was rather depressing - but if you're looking for that retro motel feel of linoleum, cardboard-starched sheets, and rusted appliances then you're set. The most disturbing part was that the slate-blinds would not even close, very comforting while on the ground level. I'll always remember this place though for the unsettled feeling in my stomach of this being the start of my vacation. Yeesh.

Also - if you're flying into SPS airport do note that the ATMs appear to be ripe targets for card skimmers. Both my partner and I had fraudulent activity on our cards a month or so afterward. C'est la vie.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
8.8 km away
Hotel Boutique Primavera
Hotel Boutique Primavera
#11 of 37 in San Pedro Sula

Been to Apart Hotel Villa Nuria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Apart Hotel Villa Nuria

Address: Carretera al Aeropuerto Entrada, Col. Felipe Zelaya, Prolongacion 27 Calle, San Pedro Sula CT1100, Honduras
Region: Honduras > Cortes Department > San Pedro Sula
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #32 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Price Range: $58 - $89 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Apart Hotel Villa Nuria 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Apart Hotel Villa Nuria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Apart Hotel Nuria