All reviewscity mallroom was spaciouscentral americasusanafloorbedstransitfridgeneighborhoodflightairport
Reviewed 20 April 2017

great rooms and beds near all sites. meals available on site and close to many restaurants. Car rentals is available streets have no signs. Children do come up to tourists for food and money. Power does go out from time to time to conserve energy most business have power generators.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2017

The desk staff are all very helpful and friendly. The beds and sheets are exceptional for Central America (high quality resulting in a Great nights rest). It's boutique style, with a small business area, hot coffee beverages beside the waterfall in the lobby, The owner Susana is just lovely and helpful! They offer a hot breakfast too. They're doing some renovations, so I'm excited to see what they have done when I return.

Room Tip: I don't think it matters, although the suites are on the 5th floor gives you that bit of extra space.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2017

It's good enough, I stayed for 1 night, location is very convenient, very near all the important things around (banks, restaurants, etc). they booked a taxi for us cause we left at 4 am, is a very good option if you dont want to expend a lot.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Nice clean rooms, great view of the Merendon Mountain, close to Guamilito Market and City Mall. Wonderful bathrooms.
Helpful stuff, cab service. In walking distance from restaurants and small shops.
I love the choices of the breakfast buffet.
I will suggested for travelers alone or couples

Room Tip: Take your time making your reservation and be specific.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night as we flew into
SPS the moved on to Copán. The rooms are clean, large, and the hotel staff was friendly. We felt safe in the neighborhood and the breakfast was filling. There were eggs, beans, ham, tortillas, bread, pancakes, bananas, papaya, coffee, and juice.

My favorite part of the hotel was the large comfy bed. My experience has been that beds in Central America are like sleeping on a piece of plywood. Not this one I had a wonderful 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep! If you need a hotel in this area this is a good one.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple