All reviews sushi bar factory steak intercontinental properties business or pleasure rooms are modern club floor best hotel in town nice property breakfast buffet nice gym pool area is exercise room food court about minutes from the airport an upgrade front desk staff excellent hotel
Reviewed 11 November 2017

executive room 716, 718, 720 are very noisy from the early morning, because of the VIP room at 8th.
Every movement of the chair in the morning, there is very noisy sound at room. I do not want to stay those rooms anymore. You should use carpet to not have any noise. Bambu's Sushi is very bad taste. that is not Sushi and those sofas are uncomfortable.

Room Tip: executive room
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hi hiromasak261,

Thank you for your stay and your comments. We're so sorry to hear that you had a noisy stay with us and regret that you did not have a good restaurant experience. We aim to be able to support you in your journey to success and your comments value to us. We have shared these with the management for review and because of this, we will continue to improve through the comments you have provided.

We value you as our guest and hope that you will give us another opportunity to better accommodate you.

Kind Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We were having a wedding there. Service was spotty. Staff not accommodating. One of our guests had canceled their reservation and the front desk clerk wanted to charge us their night (when we were spending thousands on the wedding). Clueless when it comes to customer service

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi fjs33160,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with our staff service. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team for improvements.

We value you as our guest and hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I just stayed at the InterContinental for two weeks. I must say, the level of service was exceptional. All the staff from the general manager, rooms manager, door men and room services made me feel welcome and attended to my every need.

The InterContinental really is a oasis in the middle of a busy city. It provides a relaxed atmosphere especially around the outdoor pool, couches, and combined with great restaurants with outdoor patios. The hotel also has live music every night outside.

Weither you’re on business or a little getaway, this is something for everyone at this wonderful hotel. I will be returning again in April for two weeks and consider it my home away from home.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Great hotel, beautiful. Helpful and friendly staff. Two restaurants, nice bar, Nice gym too. Perfect location. I go there once a month and the Real Intercontinental is my home away from home.
The room are beautiful and spacious.

Room Tip: Sometimes they have parties around the pool. If you want a quiet room ask for a room facing the front of the hotel.
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Real Intercontinental is an excellent choice for a safe, high end hotel, to stay for a business trip to San Pedro Sula, Honduras! We didn't even feel the need to leave the hotel campus to look elsewhere for any of our dining needs as the hotels has a world class restaurant right in the lobby.