“pretty good hotel”

Clarion Hotel San Pedra Sula
Ranked #8 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The hotel is located in a convenient area, with several nearby restaurants and a short taxi ride to many of the main attractions in San Pedro Sula.

The service was very friendly and helpful.

The rooms are big and pretty comfortable. The beds were comfy. They provide a coffee maker, iron, safe, and bathrobe in the room. The bathroom was decent and they provide toiletries.

I had a couple of issues with my room, both of which were resolved quickly. The first night I discovered that my shower didn't work. They were able to fix it pretty quickly the next morning. Then our air conditioner stopped working, but they also fixed that right away. The rooms were a little noisy, especially for those whose rooms were toward the back. I didn't have any noise issues in my room.

They have a small business center where you can access computers and a printer. The wifi was free and fast.

The onsite restaurant is quite good! We enjoyed the variety of complimentary breakfasts, such as baleadas and huevos rancheros. For dinner we ordered soup and sandwiches, which were also good.

A decent option if staying in San Pedro Sula, especially for the price.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I was in Honduras for a couple of days and had the pleasure of staying at the Clarion Hotel. I must say, the service was excellent and the staff members were extremely welcoming. As any guest (or me at least), I tend to do my own inspection of the room I will be staying at and let me just say that my room was extremely clean throughout my entire stay. This hotel is definitely in a convenient location which is always a plus for any tourist. The dining experience was also fantastic and the food was delicious!
Highly recommend this place!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Visited for 3 nights and cleaness was terrible; rugs are dirty, bathtube of my room was not cleaned 1 night; assigned me on an "annex" on 4th floor and charged full fare; claimed and the hotel said they will not charge for 1 night to compensate. On the checkout they just made a 20% discount on 1 night. Will never come a again to this cheap hotel! Don't know why they have still 4 stars; for me is a 2.5 star hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I traveled to Honduras a couple of weeks ago and stayed at the Hotel Clarion. To start off the staff is amazing, when you enter the staff makes you feel comfortable and help you have the most satisfy stay possible. Hotel Clarion offers you a variety of food option in their menu and include National food from Honduras that it is amazing with a great flavor and the best is that for any small issue that you might encounter the personnel always solves it for your with a big smile on their face. For those reasons I am giving an excellent rating to these hotel, and before I forget the location that it is located makes it easier to move around since it is located in the heart of San Pedro Sula.

Room Tip: Just go their and the manager is going to try and find the best possible room for you.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Nice people working, excellent service, Delicious food, good places for having fun very close to. Located in the perfect point of the city. You must come to it, I can say you will like to come back. Rooms are comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms at the north have a gorgeous view of the Mountain and nature.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business