“They do not allow pets there”
Review of Los Zorzales Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in San Pedro Sula
Los Zorzales Hotel
Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Reviewed 13 October 2014

I haven't been there because the information that appears is nor true, when a pets referng, even though in hotel facilities they supposed allow pets there, I called them and told me that not allowed at all, that is why I wont stay there in my next vacations. I really want stayed there, the reception girl was very kind, but unfortunately they do not allow pets there,

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

There were 10 of us from Effingham, Illinois doing missions with the less fortunate Honduran children. Los Zorzales treated us with excellence, staff was always kind and ready to help us. The infrastructure of the hotel offers a very pretty display of Honduran art and culture. Pretty, neat, super clean. Quiet and safe neighborhood and still so close to everything. We are definitely going back!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We have stayed here with my family several times. The hotel is very family friendly, with clean, neat rooms. The bathroom and shower are very comfortable, I love the crystal clear shower doors, giving the room a very modern touch. Despite san pedro sula is a very hot city the hotel has good and powerful AC in the rooms, so we hdd very pleasant sleep everyday. The hotel staff is very friendly, specially Carlos, from front desk. The pool is not so big but it's relaxing and very clean. The hotel is located five minutes from a big mall, and has a centric location, making it easy to get around. They have buffet breakfast but we overslept and they gently phoned and reminded us. We thought this was very nice from them because otherwise we would have missed breakfast. We believe they have very good prices, totally worth it.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are smaller, however they have two sided view. We recommend the third foor so that...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GabyGB
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I'm still raving about Los Zorzales Hotel ! What a pleasant surprise. The hotel may look small on the outside but you'll find a big treasure inside! Our bedroom was spacious , our beds were very comfortable , the temperature inside was perfect (especially aince it can be controlled with a simple remote from the comfort of your bed). Not to mention, the breakfast was delicious each morning, the staff were always friendly and helpful . I will definetly stay here again and again when I come to San Pedro and it will be recommended to anyone I know who is going there.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My two sisters and I traveled from Orlando, Florida to San Pedro Sula for a wedding, It was a short trip from friday to Monday, we stayed at Los Zorzales hotel and had the most amazing time at this hotel in San Pedro, we will definitely come back to this hotel. The staff was very friendly, it was always so clean and the staff super attentive. The whole staff there from the reception area to the cleaning people were very helpful and super friendly. We were so impress and loved it there. Mis dos hermanas y yo viajamos desde Orlando, Florida a San Pedro Sula para una boda, fue un viaje corto de Viernes a Lunes. Nos quedamos en el hotel Los Zorzales y tuvimos un tiempo muy bonito en este hotel de San Pedro. Definitivamente regresaremos a este hotel. Todos los empleados desde los que atienden al frente, cuidan el hotel y limpian eran muy cordiales y atentos, amigables y nos ayudaron en todo. El hotel siempre estaba limpio, y nuestras habitaciones siempre muy bien preparadas con todo los basico y necesario. Nos encanto. Muchas gracias

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends