All reviews clarion suites beautiful hotel would highly recommend this hotel visiting san pedro beds were very comfortable definitely stay here again air conditioning safe neighborhood felt very safe wedding honduras furniture conference
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The hotel used to be part of the Clarion Suites but has now pulled out of the franchise. We had a very comfortable 3 night stay with helpful, friendly service from the moment that George picked us up from the airport (additional fee) to when he dropped us off. Only a few of the staff speak English but this wasn't a problem.
Each morning the owner would greet us and talk to us at breakfast which was buffet style.

We had a problem with the shower but when we mentioned it to the management it was looked at the same day.

Fanny at the front desk spoke good English and was able to help us with any queries or misunderstandings.

If you don't want to pay for the Intercontinental or Hilton then we would recommend that you stay at this warm, friendly hotel.

Room tip: We chose a Junior Suite and it was very large with a King Bed that didn't look out of place.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great choice! Excellent clean rooms and service, people are extremely nice and pamper us. Nice spacy rooms, great sleep with good AC and quiet. Wifi is available everywhere. We shall return to enjoy this beatiful hotel!!!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms were clean and very comfortable, pool is super small, but the customer service was great, girls in the front desk try to make our two day stay the best of it. Two blocks down there is a museum and just down the street the coffee shop. We walked to downtown to get fast food and it was just a 5 block walk.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017

perfect hotel location within down town San Pedro Sula, easy access to whole town and entertainment, quick access parking area, quality service by nice staff, great local and international food by in house chef!!! The cleanest and spacious hotel room ever! white sheets top of the line beds, and beautiful clean bathrooms. great amenities, non interrupt wi-fi, cable TV channels, gorgeous swimming pool and Gym. overall one of the my best hotel experience.

Room tip: All rooms Wonderful!
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Is my 5th time visiting gran mediterraneo and I just need to write a review about my experience, I visit San Pedro Sula constantly for business and therefore I have been in different hotels, non of them have fulfill my expectations as Gran Mediterraneo the rooms are super big and comfortable the attention is personalized and the food is just great specially the deserts, since I travel a lot the food and the beds are the most important things for me at the end of the day, I strongly recommend this Hotel because for me is the best one in San Pedro and I would not change it.

Room tip: Quiet floors, excellent bathrooms!
Date of stay: March 2017