All reviews local artists meeting room boutique hotel top floor a great stay honduras
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I stayed here while working on a water project. Enjoyed the building which was great. My room was very clean. Staff checked me in, showed me the room, had the AC on ahead of time, got me ice water with ice from purified water, basically were at our call. Great place. Really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The room was very clean and comfortable.
Nice staff. Definitely I'll stay again for my next trip to SPS.
The only problem was that the phone in my room didn't work. But anything else was pretty good.
I totally recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Personal muy amable, zona relativamente segura, habitaciones limpias, Buen desayunador. Edificación pequeña por lo que da un aire de muy apretado. Limpio y cuidan los detalles. los precios están un poco elevados al average de la ciudad, esto ultimo me puso de mal humor. Muy buena experiencia.

Staff very friendly, relatively safe area, clean rooms, good breakfast. Small building so it gives a very tight air. Clean and take care of the details. The prices are a little high to the average of the city, this last put me in a bad mood. Very good experience.
I recommended.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I love this place nice and clean the beds were very comfortable , the stuff was professional the coffe was the best also the breakfast was fresh and delicious.
The owner of this place don Donaldo came up to us and even share his breakefast with us and send me home with a delicious bag of coffe!!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet and relaxing time this is the place away from the downtown busy streets.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Went with my wife and son and booked here for 2 nights. Because its a small hotel and not a chain hotel I was with the idea it would be a regular hotel, but they gave me the best suprise ever. It is small and with local owners but with amazing accommodations, very modern and highend hotel, very clean and great attention, the rooms have nothing to envy to a chain hotel or resort. They offer a complimentary breakfast which is also very good and a nice variety. Very recommended!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family