“Great choice for a place to stay in San Pedro Sula!”

Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This smaller hotel, while centrally located, is off the busy streets and very nice. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms nicely appointed, and the whole place feels crisp and clean. Their top floor meeting room with balconies offers fantastic views. The pool is not huge but very lovely. We had them make a dinner for 18 and it was delicious, including a cake. While they do not have an official bar, they do offer beer and sodas for sale. We wanted wine with our dinner and they took care of getting it for us. The buffet breakfast offers many choices. The staff are friendly and helpful. A distinguishing feature is their artwork in every room and the hallways. It was done by local women, as the owners strive to support local artists. Definitely a place you should consider staying.

Room Tip: Room 210 is above the kitchen so you hear morning breakfast preparations.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I stayed here while working on a water project. Enjoyed the building which was great. My room was very clean. Staff checked me in, showed me the room, had the AC on ahead of time, got me ice water with ice from purified water, basically were at our call. Great place. Really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The room was very clean and comfortable.
Nice staff. Definitely I'll stay again for my next trip to SPS.
The only problem was that the phone in my room didn't work. But anything else was pretty good.
I totally recommend it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Personal muy amable, zona relativamente segura, habitaciones limpias, Buen desayunador. Edificación pequeña por lo que da un aire de muy apretado. Limpio y cuidan los detalles. los precios están un poco elevados al average de la ciudad, esto ultimo me puso de mal humor. Muy buena experiencia.

Staff very friendly, relatively safe area, clean rooms, good breakfast. Small building so it gives a very tight air. Clean and take care of the details. The prices are a little high to the average of the city, this last put me in a bad mood. Very good experience.
I recommended.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I love this place nice and clean the beds were very comfortable , the stuff was professional the coffe was the best also the breakfast was fresh and delicious.
The owner of this place don Donaldo came up to us and even share his breakefast with us and send me home with a delicious bag of coffe!!

Room Tip: If you want a quiet and relaxing time this is the place away from the downtown busy streets.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Holiday Inn Express San Pedro Sula
Micro Hotel Rio de Piedras
Micro Hotel Rio de Piedras
#13 of 37 in San Pedro Sula

Been to Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias

Address: Colonia Jardines del Valle 1-Ave. 32 Cll. N.O., San Pedro Sula CT1100, Honduras
Region: Honduras > Cortes Department > San Pedro Sula
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Price Range: $119 - $172 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias 3*
Our hotel has a very unique appeal and has a centralized theme based around the preservation of the environment and the promotion of Honduran culture. We offer a very friendly and personalized service and assure all the modern commodities essential for a wonderful stay. We are located in the heart of San Pedro Sula, walking distance from parks, museums and the market. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.