“Good, quick & free wifi”
Review of Bundu Cafe

Bundu Cafe
Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Utila
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Having tried a few different restaurants on the island this one is my favorite. The food is good, the service was quick and staff is friendly. The owners are great.
There are four big TV screens on four different channels. You can watch movies. Free Wi-Fi what else can you ask for on an island.

1  Thank Domenico007

Reviewed 9 April 2015

My friends and I practically tried everything on the menu and were never disappointed. The service was great and we got to know the owners and servers. The drinks were reasonably priced and delicious. I actually had a drink named after me. If you are craving something sweet with Gin, Lime, Pineapple Juice order a Benhameen. You won't be disapointed.

1  Thank Ben F
Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

My husband and I came here about 4 times due to the flexible hours and proximity to our residence. We should have learned the first time. The male waiter is extremely unfriendly (the ladies there were always nice though)the food every time was far below expectations. It was never terrible, just very substandard. Go here if nothing else is open to eat. Good for drinks and good Wi-Fi. This is an American bar, and that's pretty much all who go there. Be warned.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

My first meal on the island was here. I was very hungry and the hamburger hit the spot. Great french fries. Second meal was a taco salad. Could have been mixed more. Was almost done and found the beans at the bottom. Third meal was another hamburger. Still great.

Good friendly service and prices are average for the island.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Loved the food and flexible opening hours!! Everything we ordered was very tasty and nicely presented.

1  Thank Claudia U