“Unreal experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

905Teddyk
St. Catharines, Canada
“Unreal experience”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

If your looking for a quiet comfortable place to stay on the beautiful island of Utila Honduras, Chez Milady's is the perfect spot. Slightly outside of downtown Utila, Chez Milady's is a safe and well equipped accommodation an set back in Milday's beautiful garden. You will not find a more spectacular abode or a more warm and welcoming landlord on the Island. Highly recommended.

Your age range 25-34
El Salvador
Reviewed 14 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Munchy519
Belle River, Canada
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Excellent place to spend your time in Utila! Very clean and organized apartments. Milady is a sweetheart and has lots of local knowledge. She will do her best to help you enjoy your time in Utila. I hope everyone who comes here will enjoy it just as much as I did. Perfect for anybody who wants a quiet and safe place to stay. Thanks again Milady!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Darcy K
Sechelt, Canada
“the perfect place to connect with nature on Utila”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I stayed in the upper floor apartment at Chez Milady for six-weeks from mid-October until the end of November. I was looking for a peaceful place with beautiful views away from the hustle and bustle of Utila Town. Because I work from home, I wanted home to be beautiful and simple. This is just what I found at Chez Milady.

I was blessed to have the companionship of one of Milady's dogs, Sasha. She was loyal and protective. I appreciated her service to me. The views from all of the windows are gorgeous. I most especially enjoyed watching the sunrise over the Caribbean in the distance each morning from my huge and very comfortable bed. If you are looking for luxury, this place is not for you. But if you like clean, simple, comfortable and beautiful accommodations, this would be a good fit. Be prepared to either walk the 15 minutes to town or to obtain a bicycle. I adored riding my bicycle to and from Milady's.

Milady is very helpful with picking up water and always offered to get me things from town when she was going. I was very busy working while I was there so I didn't get to take full advantage of her offers for hikes, tours and her aerobics classes! However, my mom and sister did come to stay with me for a week and she did take us three on a fun tour of the island. What an adventure! The apartment did sleep the three of us comfortably, and could sleep 5 if it was two couples and a single person or a family.

I recommend Chez Milady's without hesitation. It is beautiful, quiet and perfect if you are needing a retreat from the lights and noise of Utila Town.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: contact with nature, beautiful views, peaceful
Liked least: I can't think of anything.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Michigan
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing