“Wonderful ,quite and private”

One Fish Two Fish Charters and Tours
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Stayed here for a week in 2013 maybe cant remember Loved the pool and view and sunset -Andrew was in Belize spent a lot of time at Marble hills bar and restaurant and the pool every evening for sunset then dinner then the hammock!!! What more could you ask for good location on East end go to paya bay resort and the adventure lodge and la Serena for lion fish cerviche!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2014

We stayed here on a suggestion of a friend. When we arrived we were nothing short of ecstatic! The location is on a hill giving a wonderful view of the blue ocean, you can hear the waves break on the outer sandbar. The casita is small but perfect for 2. The decor is bright and cheery! There was nothing better than waking up in the early am and stepping right out your door to the infinity pool. The hummingbirds were a lot of fun to watch each day as they loved the feeder handing on the deck. If you are looking for a quiet, beautiful and friendly vacation One Fish Two Fish is for you!!

1  Thank Sherridee
Reviewed 13 March 2011

We stayed in one of the cabanas- the Wahoo. We didn't get to meet Andrew or Wendy, but they had some nice people house-sitting and they took us snorkeling one day. You can walk down to the water but it is a hike. The views are spectacular. I spent many hours soaking in the pool and gazing out at the ocean.

1  Thank Morganmime
Reviewed 13 April 2008

On a recent vacation to Roatan I took a day-long excursion with One Fish Two Fish Charters. I wanted to experience being out on the Carribean Sea. This charter had the option of fishing, snorkling and sightseeing.
We left in their boat, 'La Paz' (Peace, in Spanish), and headed out. It was a perfect day with calm seas and the sun shining.
As I'm not a fisherman but wanted to try my hand at it, Andrew patiently explained what I needed to do and assisted me in setting up my line. His 20 years of experience paid off because before long I caught a tuna. It was a small one so we used it for bait and bingo, a big fish hit! What fun.
We moved on to sightsee. Wendy and Andrew were excellent tour guides explaining the history of the island as we traveled.
To my great surprise, wild dolphins came to visit twice. There were about seven the first time and about forty the second time. They circled the boat, singing and dancing. I love dolphins and this experience I will never forget. All the time, Andrew kept the boat moving slowly as he explained the dolphins like the wake from the motor.
We had a substantial lunch all homemade and plenty of it.
We moved on to snorkling and Wendy assisted me in putting on my equipment, helping me to use it properly and remained close by with a watchful eye which I appreciated. I also knew that if anything happened, she is a Registered Nurse and could take care of me. She explained what fish I was seeing and all about the coral under the sea.
All in all, the cost was very reasonable for the services they provided. Full Day Fishing Charters (8hrs) $500. Half Day Fishing Charters(4hrs) $300.
It was a wonderful time and I would recommend their charter to anyone. Wendy and Andrew made the day an event that will be
etched in my memory forever.

4  Thank Llyn W