Inca Iskay
Ranked #114 of 581 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Had dinner there one night and had a pleasant meal with friendly service. I was the only one in the restaurant at 630PM but that could be due to the early hour. I had the dorado with a shrimp and Ahi Sauce that was great. When it came time to pay the bill I forgot that I had left my local currency in my hotel room at the Westin across the street so the owner let me go to the hotel and get my wallet without a pause. Dinner with two beers was $34.

1  Thank drewaw

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I tried the crema de zanahoria and a chicken dish. The food and the service were both wonderful. I will be sure to return during my next visit.

1  Thank Claire S
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Have visited this restaurant several times and try a different dish each visit. Never have I been disappointed. Fabulous food, great service and the owners are the nicest people you could meet. Fantastic food and great conversation. Location is perfect for those staying at any of the surrounding hotels.

2  Thank S L
Reviewed 14 June 2016

First day on a 10 day business trip when my colleague suggests this little spot just opposite our hotel. He heard it was "Authentic Peruvian Food". When I asked what that was and he said, "Dunno. Let's go find out". So we did.

I'm so glad we did. Very nice atmosphere and Luis is a friendly, welcoming host.

The food was fresh, very well prepared and quite delicious.

I don't remember the Peruvian name of my dish but it was chicken in a mild yellow sauce with peanuts served with white rice. I highly recommend it.

The margarita was one of the best I've had a very long time.

It was also very reasonably priced: the equivalent of about £55 for 2 people.

9 days left on my trip. I think I'll be back before I leave.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Went in not expecting anything in particular. I've never been in Peru nor have any concept of Peruvian food. Had Tacu Tacu and my friend had Aji. Tried both and would have serious trouble deciding which one I liked better. Luis, the host, speaks excellent English (if that's what you are hoping for) and was very good at recommending drinks to go with the food. Will make a point of going there again.

1  Thank Sinisa N