See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2017

It's a common average hotel where lots of charity Christian and human rights groups stay. We had a lot in common with people we met there. It's not a hostel but attracts the more mature doers of the world.
Our small dog travels with us so it is always great to stay where our dog child is welcomed without a penalty.
All the other guests loved our dog so that was fun for him. The staff was fine and hospitable. We'll come back as long as they remain dog friendly. The only issue was that our plane got in at 11:30 p.m. and there is no shuttle. We got a taxi but we're sure he took the long way to get there.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank svenille
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I've stayed here on two different mission trips to the interior of Guatemala. I found it charming (the flowers overflowing in the courtyard are amazing. No a/c and yes its noisy however you are in the city after all.

Breakfast was nothing to speak of but I'm likely using my spoiled North American experiences to judge that. The fruit was delish!

There are many little alcoves to sit and chat which I enjoyed very much. Will be there in a week! I will update when I come back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank James D
Reviewed 18 November 2016

I have been in Guatemala City many times and definitely this is the best place to stay in the city. Safe and clean. Friendly staff. Excellent location and pleasant atmosphere. Clean and quiet room. Beautiful house.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are very beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2016

I have stayed at many motels in Latin America, including some of the most expensive, the least expensive, and everything in between. I found this one to be pretty range as far as quality, niether luxurious, nor aweful. So let´s start with the good points. It has plenty of warm wáter for showers. There are TVs in the room, and it has free wifi (at least on the patio near the lobby). The people who work there seem to be treated well and they do a pretty good job. The rooms were clean and the beds were reasonably comfotable. The patios are also very beautiful and you can find free wáter with small paper cups on the patio near the lobby/front desk. The worst thing was the noises I heard a couple times late at night...Thus, if you are looking for a really good night´s sleep, this is likely not the best place. The breakfast and wifi is also not great. They were not really bad, but not great. I went here with a human rights delegation, and a drone flew over us on several occasions. I am not sure if it was spying on the group I was with or another group of people staying at the same hotel. But apparently (for reasons I don´t know) alot of different non profit/charity, religious, and human rights groups come to stay at this motel. Thus, it seems possible that the drones may be a common sight here which sucks if you are the type of person who values their privacy and other freedoms.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ayjay W
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We needed to stay close to Litegua bus terminal to catch our early morning bus, so the location was perfect. Our room was dated , but clean. No hot water. No wi-fi in the room, just a small spot by reception. Noisy, but after 10pm it was ok. Helpful staff. Good price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family