All reviews bathtub shower choice of restaurants hotel is located queen size comfortable hotel the staff was friendly and helpful omelet station i highly recommend this hotel zona viva convenient location walking distance buffet breakfast would definitely stay here again oakland mall safe area few blocks zone
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Well this opportunity we went with business partners and the time was good. We had a lunch in the restaurant, is small but good one. the service was great. The table was set good, but not fantastic, had a little mistakes in the settings. The food was really nice, good flavor and great taste . I liked it. And will return.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018

This was my last hotel to stay in after a month long trip to Guatemala. The price was reasonable and the beds were comfortable. Housekeeping was great...the place was spotless. They were having a little trouble with the internet (many places do in Guatemala..) but it worked albeit slow.

Room tip: The higher up you are the quieter it will be. I was on the third floor and it was perfectly fine.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I never expected this Best Western Hotel to turn out to be a little boutique hotel. It is just so well done and charming! The hotel is well kept up, looks like it was built with old stately architecture and the staff is beyond courteous, helpful and friendly. The location is good and so were the breakfasts. The only thing that was on the marginal side was the work out room, which had some equipment that either didn't work at all or didn't work that well. Otherwise, a little gem.

Room tip: I think they are all quiet
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Julio G, Gerente at Best Western Plus Hotel Stofella, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thanks for your comments they are very important to improve our services. hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

The hotel is located in a good part of the city. The breakfast has a nice selection of food. They do not provide a map of the city. I had done some homework before arriving and I just wanted to make sure that I was headed in the right direction. The desk clerk did print a map off for us, but it was hard to follow. We appreciated him trying to help us. The hotel is a few blocks from the Oakland Mall, which is a very fancy mall.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018

It was very nice place, is not too big but the double room with 1 bed was enough for me and my girlfriend. Very clean, excellent place for a fair price. The breakfast buffet is good, several options and no limit. Is located in a great area, you can go to nearby restaurants, bars, there is an applebee's across the street. Oakland Mall is very close too, using Uber you can get there and from just for $2 - $4. I will go back definitely.

Room tip: Corner rooms like 214 is very quite and has a view of a terrace
Date of stay: December 2017