“1st timer”

Sweet Georgia Baking Co.
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Americus
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Omg when i stepped in the place beautiful quant place right out of a Chip and Jo Gaines/Magnolia magazine... 5-stars for the atmosphere....
I had the ham jam sandwich...i prefer actual bacon on my sandwich instead of jam infused with bacon..the jam was surprisingly good...
But Focaccia bread is everything..(the bread makes the sandwich....with out a doubt)
The chocolate chip cookie it was ok...thought there would be a more of a variety of yummy pastries maybe we came on the wrong day....
My co worker enjoyed her tomato soup amd pot roast sandwhich....
Chicken salad does have grapes & nuts co workers said it was good..

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Chef Lee and his talented team continue to crank out their delicious staple dishes like his pot roast sandwich and chicken salad on fresh baked focacia bread - while mixing in specials of the day and occasional pizza nights. Everything on the limited menu is great - my favorite is the veggie cous cous..

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Wow, what a wonderful little surprise in Americus!!! We visit family here every year, but this was our first time trying Sweet Georgia Baking Company! We will definitely be back!!! I was only sad that we tried it the day before our trip ended! I had an amazing couscous salad with grilled veggies, it was so good! I also got to try the pot roast sandwich, grilled cheese, tomato soup, and focaccia bread. Everything was delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016

The best restaurant in town. SweetGa uses high-quality ingredients and makes everything from scratch. The menu is small but everything is good. They often have specials too. Don't miss out on the desserts.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I went with friends and we all ordered salads. They were fresh and good. But there's not much more to say about it. It was a quaint little restaurant that was good. But nothing notable.

Date of visit: December 2015