We spent a week here for our honeymoon. It was beautiful and the service was wonderful. We spent the majority of our days just relaxing out in the hammock on the dock. Unforgettable experience! I would return at the drop of a hat. So relaxing and romantic! My only issue was we were traveling in August and our beachfront cabana was not as breezy as I would have hoped, so it was a bit hot while sleeping at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA private secluded seafront resort on Maya Beach...with beautiful Placencia Lagoon nearby! "...Singing Sands is an oasis for the traveler...whether couples seeking a romantic space, groups in search of a base location...or birding enthusiasts and water lovers needing a place from which to begin...their Belizean adventure." Our Inn is tucked within a beautifully landscaped tropical garden, providing a restful environment for our guests. We take pleasure in providing a relaxed, at home atmosphere. We’ve been working hard in recent months to completely renovate and remodel our entire property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Singing Sands Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singing Sands Hotel Placencia
- Singing Sands Resort
- Singing Sands Inn Belize/Placencia