“Nice and quite place to enjoy”
other travellers have booked this property
Lodges of various sizes at Moe's Place Good Living
Good Living
The conservatory
Good Living
The Interior house 1
5 lush acres of land and riverside.
Calm emerald waters of the Mopan river at Moe's Place
The grounds at Moe's Place
The rest rooms. Separate restrooms for male and females.
Garden views
Guest Reception
The interior house 2
The interior house 2
The riverside at Moe's Place Ideal for boating, swimming and fishing
The interior house 3
Some flora and fauna
an abundance of palm trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Benni G
Isla Boca Brava
“Nice and quite place to enjoy”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Here we found a beautyfull and quiet place to relax and made some new friends. The simple but nice and clean cabañas are equiped with almost everthing you need (a fridge is missing but just talk to James). Sure it's not a FiveStar Hotel.

The lot is directly connected to the river where whe could swim and there are also other nice places on the riverside just a few minutes away. Next supermarket 10min walk away (we walked there every day), since we where not in hurry it was also nice to see how the locals life, far from the turism in SanIgnacio where we also made a trip to with the local bus that drives along the main road (15-20min from campsite to city center and 2$/pers.)

The owners James and Thelma made our stay to one of the best in GUA / Belize so far. Had nice evenings and they did everything to serve a great time.
If you just want to relax, have nice conversations and enjoy the nature - don't miss that place. If you're looking for a fancy and luxury place you might be wrong.

Thankxx again James and Thelma, see you next time - prommised. Benni+Julia

Management Response
14 Mar 2017
Hi Benni AND julia meeting you both has been a real pleasure your one of the most nicest people we have ever met, your company was well enjoyed by all. We feel very fortunate indeed to have had you stay here amongst us. I can tell you that when you left you were surely missed. Thank you so much for all the kindness you have shown and we sincerely hope we will meet again one day soon. In the Meantime please take the very best of care and Bless you both , a real delight to be amongst you. From your Friends James and Thelma. Bless you both in all that you do.
Marcusthe...
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

So I really needed a break from the big city and this was my go to for quite a few reasons. First I needed some peace and solitude which Moes place was perfect for. I also wanted a good place to practice guitar and enjoy nature and wow this was exactly what I wanted!

Moes place is located in the country side. There is a small market walking distance to get your food essentials. This place is very affordable so enjoy local treats as you please.

Moes place offers a transportation service to and from the airport so that's a big plus.

The cabins are a great deal for what you get which are basically small houses offering running water, kitchens, and large beds. Not to mention you get clean towels and fresh sheets!

The land is well maintained and the couple who run it are absolutely great to be around. They are positive, helpful and very friendly! James always made sure I was comfortable and happy with my stay. I actually wished I would have been able to stay longer but that's ok because Im headed back!

I spent my days enjoying James' company, playing music, and enjoying local brews.

There's also many activities that can be arranged for you for great prices as well. There's horse riding, hiking, river rafting, excursions and guided Mayan ruins tours.

The nature blew me away too with exotic birds like parrots outside my window! See you there!

Management Response
16 Dec 2017
Marcus is a great guy and a very talented musician, good to be around and he is a very kind and helpful man. Good to have met you Marcus. Take care.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing