Ka'ana Resort(San Ignacio)
USD 356
USD 249
Midas Belize(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
USD 81
San Ignacio Resort Hotel(San Ignacio)
USD 180
Cahal Pech Village Resort(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
USD 107
USD 86
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 97/night.

USD 64
USD 38
Rumors Resort(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
USD 595
USD 79
Acropolis Maya(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
USD 90
Cabanas at RawSpa(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
USD 60
  • Beachfront
The Lodge at Chaa Creek(San Ignacio)
USD 659
USD 395
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 439/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2012

This place is good if you are on budget or are budget-conscious. They have the basic necessities. The service is good. But if you can't bare the bare essentials, then I recommend you find a more expensive place. But the price...what you get is what you paid for. They are located right next to a night club. The noise does get to you if you want a quiet night's rest. Ask for a room further away form the club.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2012

I didn't get to stay at Rosa's because I arrived in the morning and arranged transportation to go to my final destination. But, the reason I went there is because it was recommended on my final destination's website so I went and visited. It was not far from the bust stop: just one street uphill, one block across and another street downhill.

I had been traveling all night and half of the morning and I needed to use the restroom and needed to eat. They let me use their restroom and let me eat of the free breakfast they put out for their guests. I vouch for the coffee and the fresh fruit.

It's a family business. I was lucky to meet two of her sons and her daughter as well as Rosa herself. She's dedicated and her family extremely helpful. If you have luggage, they will carry it the two flight of stairs for you. I rode with Frank (one of the sons) on his dirt bike to my final destination. That was a lot of fun!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Good location in San Ignacio, right by the shops and restaurants. Staff were really greaty, including the famous Rosa who we met on our last morning. Granted, rooms a bit grotty, but fantastic shower (been on the road for 7 weeks now and it´s up there as one of the best we´ve had).

Only downside - which could be a bit harsh by me - we were heading to Flores from here, told Rosa we planned on getting bus from border to Flores. However she did not inform us of the bus strike on the other side of the border which resulted in a VERY pricey taxi ride on the other side. She may not have known, which could be down to either that information not being available to her, or her not keeping up to date with local traveller news which affects travellers..... Overall though, very happy with service.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2012

uhmm, wifi doesnt work in the room, a/c was horrible, unpleasant bathroom. I loved the front desk manager, she was lovely and helpful but the place is not worth the money, changed rooms after one night. Stay at plaza, lovely large balcony rooms for around 30 dollars a night! and at a better location!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Rosa's H, Front Office Manager at Rosa's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2012

Rosa's Hotel would really like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. Rosa's Hotel takes this time to thank you for your candid review; as all reviews are significant to us. As annoted when checking in, only this rooom was available at the moment, whilst other day you were to be upgraded. Furthermore, AC is working 100%, WIFI connection range in rooms is accessible.Rosa's strives for customer satisfaction and customer service which is an integral part of our job. Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

I stayed at Rosa's Hotel for 2 nights. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Rooms are affordable, but I would have paid more because of the service I got.I loved the AC room 102 was great. Staff are great too. They are very friendly. The young ladies were very helpful with the tour information which i enjoyed! Would definitely stay at Rosa's again. Kudos to Rosa... She's very nice too.

Room Tip: I loved the room in the corner... 102 best ever...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo