1,266 results
All reviews iguana project reuben in town balcony room master suite short walk down the hill green iguana iguana reserve housekeeping staff i highly recommend this hotel turn down service honeymoon suite rum punch on site mayan ruins welcome drink the entire staff
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I came here with my 26-year old son for a few days and we loved this place. Excellent property; beautiful, well maintained. The restaurant served great meals at a fair price. And all the staff were fantastic. The way the schedules worked out, we ended up dealing with Giselle at the front desk a bit. She couldn't have been any more pleasant or helpful. So, a special shout out to her. The hotel also hooked us up with a great guide for a tour at the ATM Caves (highly recommend it) and gave us some great tips on a Mayan ruins and zip line trip that we were able to do on our own since we had a car. Our stay here couldn't have gone any better.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
StephSIRH, Manager at San Ignacio Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Good morning Mr. Greg,

Thank you very much for the fantastic review and sharing your SIRH experience with others! Giselle is a fantastic team member and we will ensure she sees this little shoutout.

Many thanks for choosing us to be part of your Belize experience. Until next time!

My best,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I'm the kind of person that researches all options before booking and I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are clean, luxurious, the service above and beyond and the food is really good! All this for a reasonable price. The iguana project was very unique and worth the few dollars. My kids especially loved it! There's a great pool as well.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Morning!

We're glad you chose us to be part of your vacation and that you enjoyed the facilities of the Hotel. The Project is certainly a favourite for many-- thank you for supporting the cause!

See you on your next Belize adventure. My best,

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This was our first trip to Belize and the San Ignacio Hotel did not disappoint! Everyone from the front desk to the housekeepers were so friendly and I appreciate the small touches such as remembering our names. It is in a great location and made it easy to walk everywhere. Don't look any further for your hotel if staying in San Ignacio!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good morning Ms. Ashley! Many thanks for the raving review-- we're extremely thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at the Resort along with the service provided. We hope to host you again in the near future,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My husband and two grown kids stayed here in August. The experience could not have been improved, seriously. The staff was absolutely amazing from the moment we arrived to our departure. The hotel itself is beautiful and impeccably clean. We ate there exclusively and every meal was a treat. We walked to town several times and bought fruit at the market. The walk back is a bit of a hike (very steep hill!) but felt good. We took the Tikal tour which was a highlight. We also visited with the iguanas. =) I must mention Cruz, who picked us up at the water taxi in Belize City and also drove us to the airport on our way out. This made it so easy! He was engaging to talk with and gave us a lot of history on the area. I HIGHLY recommend San Ignacio Resort Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The hotel is in a great location. It's just at the top of the hill overlooking downtown. I would not recommend walking downtown as you will have to walk back up a very big hill. Definitely drive, ride, or take a cab. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Even when it came to finding places to eat or explore, they had great recommendations.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends