“Great Margaritas..”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 15
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Sri Lankan
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Right next to the mall and by Polly? Pizza restaurant. I am Indian and not a huge fan of Indian food -- but randomly this was the BEST SOUTH INDIAN food I have ever eaten!!
Reviewed 12 April 2017

First day in San Ignacio was so wanting a cold refreshing beverage. I stopped at Serendib and had one of the best margaritas that I have had for a very long time...even in the States... The young man that brought me the margarita was very friendly. We started up a conversation, which I learned that his mother had another restaurant down the st. Erva's, which also had awesome margarita's. Very friendly...Diffidently will go there again..

Reviewed 6 March 2017

They were nice allowing us to eat even if it was very late, but food was not amazing and the place is kinda dark. Service ok. Easy to reach as it is placed in the central road of the town.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We were lucky the restaurant was busy when we went so we were seated in the backyard dining area. It was a full moon that night and we were visiting with friends so a nice slow meal, sampling several menu items, in a great environment was just what was needed. The food is superb and pricing and portions were great. Will return for sure.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent and so was the service. The shrimp and spice was done just right. I would definitely eat here again. Something different but something great!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We didn't actually try any curries, just sandwiches and drinks for lunch. We sat outside and really enjoyed our sandwiches and the atmosphere.