“Sweet treats”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in San Ignacio
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Had to have my sweet tooth fulfilled. Yummy baked goods! Couldn't decide so I picked up several. The brownies are scrumptious.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Sweet Ting is the place to go to kill your sweet tooth cravings. Excellent desert shop where everything is delicious. However, as a cheesecake fan, this is definitely one of the best in the entire country. Stop by and try it; you'll like it!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This place is the perfect spot to make a quick stop and get your sweet tooth fix. It's located right up the hill from downtown and has AC which adds to the enjoyment factor of the delicious deserts.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

My friend and I stopped by this little cafe after a tiring afternoon and it was the perfect fix! Reasonably priced and a lovely friendly atmosphere. We were politely greeted upon arrival and the selection of cakes and sweet treats made it extremely difficult to choose. Sweet things also sells a range of teas, which I regret not trying! A great place to indulge and relax.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We were having a difficult time finding dessert in San Ignacio. A restaurant owner had recommended Sweet Tings to us and we are so please he did! We had a difficult time deciding which sweet to take so we brought several back to our resort. I had a rum cake which was amazing.

Date of visit: December 2016