“The most decadent sweets!”
Review of Sweet Ting

Sweet Ting
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in San Ignacio
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 January 2017

We were having a difficult time finding dessert in San Ignacio. A restaurant owner had recommended Sweet Tings to us and we are so please he did! We had a difficult time deciding which sweet to take so we brought several back to our resort. I had a rum cake which was amazing.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Walked up the hill at 11.30am for morning tea but they didn't open until 12 noon. Came back later and the range of cakes on offer was amazing. Must be about 10 different cakes to choose from plus cheesecakes and slices and cookies.
Over two days we tried the:
Chocolate rum mocha cake - super moist and delish
Rocky road cake - yum chocolate cake with white icing and peanuts/marshmallows on top
Red velvet cake - also moist and delish
Oreo cheesecake - not the best, a bit too much cheesy filling

The second day I had been planning on buying 2 different cakes we saw the first day but they weren't there so if you see one you like, get it then!

Also had a filter coffee which was nice.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I love there desserts, to me this place is more than worth the walk 'uphill'. There is more to the name - absolutely love all their cheese cakes. I love to just take my time and enjoy the taste.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We love the different types of Cakes and American Sweets we can get from here. they also offer coffee but I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't tell you how it is. A great spot to get your sweet tooth satisfied,

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I have had many treats from here and always amazed at the rich favors.
I ordered a special chocolate chip cheese cake that was out of this world.
This is a locally owned must try.