All reviews restaurant downstairs no elevator cafe next door smokey mermaid crackers colonial mansion hardwood floors charming hotel raddison hotel offer breakfast le petit cafe room was large safe area water taxi the ground floor ferry terminal reception desk
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Despite making my reservation rather late...just days before...I was happy to have been able to secure a room. My family enjoyed their stay and were quite comfortable with the accommodations that were made. On my next trip to Belize City I'll be back to stay at The Great House!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

If you want a classic atmosphere, this hotel is for you. It is also for you if you prefer medium-sized establishment rather than a large facility. There is a restaurant in this hotel, but was under renovation when we stayed. I’m sure it would have been great, so I felt that I did not fully discover the charm of this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Historical looking hotel. The Great House is beautiful and authentic with a view of the ocean, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, tidy, and crispy (yes crispy), you’d know what I mean when you get there! Weather is very humid and hot, so the air conditioner was heaven’s sent.

Room Tip: Lots of stairs to get to the room.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Don't bother with an unfriendly big hotel, with nasty rooms. Stay here and enjoy the personal treatment.The outside patio area is perfect for relaxing at the end of the day.Try the Celebrity Resturant.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2018

My stay at the Great Inn was fabulous. The customer service is spectacular- every staff people treats you with immense kindness and special care. I want to thank the owner Steve Maestre and General Manager Michelle Haylock for upkeeping this wonderful venue. The water is walkable distance and there is a lot of great food and photo-op spots right by the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business