All reviewsisland expeditionsnice poolgift shopinternational airportpoolside barbreakfast buffetshuttle servicecomfortable roomscoffee makerthe air conditioningsan pedrowater taxibelizeyvettecomputersstopoverstates
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

The Hotel has a pool and a very good restaurant. It was clean and the staff was very attentive. Unfortunately the street is under construction what makes very difficult to walk around. It’s near the International Airport and have a complementary shuttle.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Virginia S
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the review and greatly appreciate all comments.
At the moment the highway is under construction but it will be enlarge when finished with a side walk which will facilitate walking from the hotel to other business.
We do provide a shuttle but it comes with a cost depending on where you wish to go. Please let us know when you are visiting us once again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I am here for three nights and am finishing my stay. The staff is very nice if not totally laid back, and my room is very basic if not shabby. Think $10 pink lamps and blue walls with white chips in the paint.

Food at the restaurant isn't that good and the service is extremely slow. The day I arrived I ordered a soda with my lunch twice and it never arrived. At breakfast the next day, I made sure that I got a cup of coffee, but they use canned mik. My Thanksgiving dinner was better and they were more attentive.

Anyway, not all of Belize is like this.. I was at the Radisson just before coming here, and it was a completely different experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review are addressing all the concerns outlined on your review.
We thank you and hope you give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Nice room, comfortable, bed was a bit too soft for my taste. Some staff were fabulous, others average. Breakfast was good, not great. Dinner was good. It rained the entire time so I didn’t try the pool. Bar drink was good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great place to stay! 4th trip to Belize this year and 4th time staying at this hotel. No complaints at all! Each morning they dust the outside wooden railings and sweep/clean the pool!! That says alot. You can also hire the Shuttle out for trips to some of the outer districts.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your 4th visit with us. We are the premier hotel in Belize City and our housekeeping prides themselves with great cleaning. We are happy to see that it is noticed.
Our shuttle is there for our guest for any trip they might require around the city or country. There is a cost to the trips but safety and security is our priority.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Took the family to what would have been an otherwise tasteful sunday brunch at the Biltmore. The food was terrible, the rice was not cooked well as it has a crunch to it when chewed upon. Over the past years we have enjoyed our sundays at the Biltmore. But as of recent we will be eating elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I take this opportunity to apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had at our hotel. Our Sunday Brunch is known to be one of the Best in the City. I would really like to know what happen. Please give me a call at 610-3314 and please give us the opportunity rectify this situation. We value all our customers and this merits in looking into.