“Comfortable, rustic with all the modern...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bjes4me
Eugene, Oregon
“Comfortable, rustic with all the modern facilities.”
Reviewed 29 October 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Enjoyed my stay as it was simple with all that I needed to make my stay comfortable. Clean, with enough space to feel relaxed & comfy. Bed sleeps well, and has coffee, iron, hair dryer, internet, AC, and fridge. Hot & cold water too. Enjoyed sitting in my chair hammock on the deck to enjoy the cool evening breeze. Yard well kept and spacious. Grocery store across the street, makes it easy to buy water, fresh fruits and snacks and much more.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Passport8...
“This cabana is beautiful and quaint.”
Reviewed 2 October 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

My wife and I recently had the privilege of staying at Casa DV in Caye Caulker. It has everything needed for a great stay, it is in a quite, gated area with a little market across the street, it's a great location just minuets away from the beach and all the excitement., Can't wait to book our next trip.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing