“Lunch”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

The blackened snapper and fish curry with fresh vegetables were fantastic. One of our favorite local spots for lunch! We brought our own local beer and Wish Willy had ice. Our food was ready in ten minutes.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Really love this place, great relaxed atmosphere, delicious food and really friendly people. The rum punch and spicy sauce are not to be missed either! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Such a cool place to eat. At first we were all a bit skeptical, but we had heard it was good and decided to try it ! The service was more like a back yard barbecue and you could get what you want if you asked. Very laid back and calm, Willie the owner definitely lives on Island Time. Embrace and enjoy, it may not be the prettiest or the fanciest but it is the best food for an amazing price. For 7 meals 8 beers and 2 cokes it was only 80 U.S. dollars. Best lobster on the island and the red curry fish was a must have as well. My sister asked specially for a chicken kebab and absolutely loved it !! Also the grilled pork was very good. My whole family talked to Willy while we ate about where he was from and where he visited on vacation. At this restaurant the slogan, " Go Slow" really makes sense. We loved Wish Willies and next time you are looking for sea food on Caye Caulker, this is the place to go!!!!

1  Thank Emma konstanse O
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I had heard some great things about this place and it did not disappoint! But it’s gotta be said, Wish Willy runs on island time. If you can’t embrace it and enjoy it, this isn’t the place for you. Such a relaxed vibe, super welcoming (in a familiar, I’m not here to impress you) kinda way.
The food... OMG! If I were still in Caye Caulker I’d be headed there right now for the lobster. Seasoned and cooked to perfection!!! Satisfying?... YES! I’d definitely recommend a visit to anyone!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This was hands down the best meal I’ve had on my Central American trip so far. Lobster, rice, and vegetables for 20 Belize dollars, an incredible deal and it tasted fantastic. Feels very authentically Belize. Don’t miss this place!