USD 158
USD 118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

Anchorage Beach Resort(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
USD 84
USD 75
Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
USD 71
USD 62
USD 45
  • Beachfront
De Real Macaw(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
USD 55
USD 173
Popeyes Beach Resort(Caye Caulker)
USD 59
  • Beachfront
Paradise, Too Hotel(Caye Caulker)
USD 81
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
Anchorage Resort Hotel Belize City(Caye Caulker)(Great Value!)
USD 95
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The cleaner in this hotel threw away my expensive soap on the first night. She also went through my camera bag that was hidden in my other bag and took cash and my passport and left it on the bench. Then te next day we put a do not disturb sign up. Despite the sign she ignored it and entered anyway and threw away my contact lenses and their case making the rest of the trip bloody difficult. She unpacked and repackage my roommates entire suitcase which we think is completely unnecessary and a tad bit suspicious. Showers are also terrible here. Would not recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eimear S
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights as part of a 4wk Geckos tour through Central America and it was the only accommodation I didn't like. The place has the atmosphere of something I imagine you'd find in downtown Beijing (unsurprisingly I guess) - with drab colours, an outdated feel and a shoddy casino out the front - and I feel it's such a shame to stay here given the wonderful laid back beach vibes found everywhere else on the island. It has a pool but it's not a beautiful one.
Worse than that though was that the water coming out of the taps in my room stank!! It smelt like it was contaminated with algae or sewage or something and it was bad enough that I decided I'd rather go without showering than get under that water.
On the plus side the beds were large, the place was clean and there was A/C and free wifi. Can't comment on price because I didn't book it. Also my room was up 3-4 flights of stairs which might bother some people.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Have just got back from a night out and my room mate and I have realised a few things of ours are missing! Not too happy. Only materialistic items, but when your travelling for months you need clothes... that have now been taken! The only people that have been in our room is the cleaners and us. On the plus side, the air conditioning is fantastic.. that's about it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katelyn W
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

As travellers rather than tourists we only need a comfy bed a good shower and working quiet aircon in a safe environment. They provided att of that and we had a largd room with 2 double beds. This hotel hosts lots of tours and as such is well patronised. Barely a 3 star.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

The staff is great!! Super noisy. Very tiny rooms. Limited privacy. Good wifi!! trip hazards all over the place. No fridge in room. No A/C just fans unless specifically noted. Some shady McShadersons about in the bar / restaurant downstairs.
No elevator.