“Two nights stay at this Nice Hotel”
Review of China Town Hotel

China Town Hotel
Ranked #31 of 33 Caye Caulker B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Spent two nights at China Town Hotel and had a great experience. They had the room well kept and friendly people. It has a small casino below, restaurant and convenient store. I forgot my keys and work ID at the hotel when i left and the Receptionist did a great job to ensure I got them back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor is excellent as have great view of the island
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
China T, Front Office Manager at China Town Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you for such a great review you gave us, we appreciate it .
I'll keep doing my best for all my guest to have a great and wonderful time with us here at china town hotel.

Thank you!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Stayed here with intrepid tour group and had a comfortable stay. Once you get past the weird entrance with a bar on either side and sparse reception things start to improve. The room was very spacious with two large double beds. The aircon was excellent and it was good having a fridge. The room was very clean and the cleaners did an excellent job. Well lit but limited natural light. One negative was the room faced an adjoining patio to someones apartment where they kept dogs tied up all day and they made some noise in the evening. Complained to reception who said the dogs would be removed but nothing was done.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank gambarre

Thank you for this great review you gave us, although we had and issue about the dogs. I'm working on the issue as we speak, they will be removed permanently from the property. Thanks a million for such a great review God bless. Enjoy the rest of your day!!

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

A very kind local guy took us there, it was very clean and comfy for a good price. It has a restaurant and a casino in there. My husband and I enjoyed staying at chinatown and the rooftop view was great.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a great review you gave us, we appreciate it .
I'll keep doing my best for my guest to have a great and wonderful stay with us here at China Town Hotel. Thank you enjoy your day.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I had a bad experience in the hotel, I left $20 us dolars in my room and the service room took the money I put the claim a the lobby and the boy told me that they couldn't do anything that I have to call the Police at my experience I do not recommend to stay in this hotel; they try to pretend this was a lie all the experiencie was very bad and they did clean the bedroom after this. Instead of answer bad to the customer they should be improving the customer service

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights while travelling around Central America. We were given a very spacious rooftop room. The room had two huge beds and a large shower room, also a fridge and TV. Outside was a large terrace with views over the island. The only downside was the reception staff who just seemed unfriendly and lacking in customer service skills.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
China T, Front Office Manager at China Town Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

We gladly appreciate your review, this is what makes us better. I want to take this time to apologize about the staff that behaved the way you said they did, we'll look more into this matter because the confort of our guest is what's matter for us. Like our logo says "Your satisfaction is our success " and we want to keep ot this way. Thank you very much.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caye Caulker
Tropical Paradise Hotel
#24 of 33 in Caye Caulker
20.2 km away
Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments

Been to China Town Hotel? Share your experiences!