Open today: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Amazing experience!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Michelle H
Cape Coral, Florida

All reviews sea star lion fish these guys dive shop dive master dive bar restaurant lionfish hunting big joe twisted palms emphasized safety great diving experience nurse sharks nice equipment top notch diving certification personalized attention explaining everything
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Great trip with Chino and our captain. Chino is an outstanding dive master and guide to the wonders at Hol Chan. He is knowledgeable and enjoys sharing what he does with clients. Next time I dive Belize (soon I hope) I will book with Seastar exclusively.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went on a snorkel/dive trip with Big Joe and Ricky. There were two couples, my Husband did a one tank dive, at the reef and then we all snorkeled with the sharks. This was the best snorkeling experience I've ever had. Their knowledge was limitless, telling us all about the marine life and coral. Big Joe guided us, diving down to point something out and then coming up to tell us all about it. I would definitely go again with them.

1  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The guys at SeaStar Belize are always showing why they are the best at what they do. We had the best day fishing with Doug, Fito, and Ken. Lion fish ceviche for lunch and a beautiful Dorado and Barracuda for supper. They have it dialed in.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

There are very few times I wish we could give more than 5 stars, but SeaStar is amazing. It was our first time diving after getting certified and had an incredible experience. They went out of there way to take care of us. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Had a great time as usual in San Pedro diving with Doug and his outstanding crew at SeaStar. Give them a try you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

It had been almost 20 years since I had last snorkeled and I had never tried scuba. Chris and Ricky made our experience one that I won't forget! Snorkeling was so amazing that I decided to try a discover scuba outing. Again, Chris was very, very patient with me as I got a bit intimidated once in the water. He walked me through the process and waited as I got more comfortable. He was not pushy at all and let me go at my own pace. Once below, it was a whole new experience and now I want to pursue getting my certification!
The entire SeaStar group was top notch and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone! We will be back!

1  Thank Stacy V
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Our first dive trip to Ambergris Caye was fantastic because of Chino, Ricky, little Joe and the crew at SeaStar. We had max 4 divers each trip, we saw everything, including 3 turtles, spiny shrimp, gobies, rays, baby flounder, lobster, lionfish (shark food) and even a scorpionfish (very rare to see!), bc they dive sites not crowded and look for all! Had a dive w another operator, too many people and my rented BCD was faulty, ran out of air even though it registered 1200 psi (they knew it was off by at least 500 lbs and didn’t change it out), bc of my dive buddy and training I was fine. Went back to Chino and he took time to restore my confidence (scared only after I thought about it) and he knew I loved turtles and he found them! Safety, awareness and care - I will only dive with SeaStar and Chino and you should too!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Had a great experience with these guys diving in Ambergris Caye. Very easy to work with and they were super helpful getting everything set up. All went smoothly and our dive master was great and very knowledgeable. I would dive with them again!

Reviewed 27 July 2018

From first contacting Sea Star by e-mail to enjoying lunch after the dive at the Dive Bar it was a perfect experience. Ms Lia Reyes responded promptly to my inquiry, booked out Hol Chan dive and snorkel experience, and set us up with Chino our instructor. This was a refresher course/dive for my youngest daughter and a Discover Scuba Diving for her friend. Chino was patient, kind, and thorough. The dive site was beautiful. Schools of permit, snapper and Grunts. Nice corals. After our one tank dive we snorkeled with the nurse sharks and rays. Great fun. We finished our day with drinks and a great meal at the Dive Bar afterwards. Sea Star is a first class operation.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I took a Scout troop to Belize (from Canada) to do some diving that wasn't cold water diving. Sea Star was the most professional and personable group of diving professionals I have ever dived with. Chino, Chris, Big Joe, Little Joe, Fito and all the rest made this a memorable experience and the diving was spectacular. As I said before, I would dive with these guys any day.