Open today: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing

There are very few times I wish we could give more than 5 stars, but SeaStar is amazing. It was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kyle S
via mobile
Great Time as Usual

Had a great time as usual in San Pedro diving with Doug and his outstanding crew at SeaStar. Give... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cory M
via mobile

All reviews sea star lion fish these guys dive shop dive master dive bar restaurant lionfish hunting twisted palms emphasized safety great diving experience nurse sharks nice equipment unforgettable experience top notch personalized attention diving certification explaining everything
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Could not be more happy with my experience! Between the giant eagle ray and barracudas on our Hol Chan dive to the swarms of nurse sharks in shark ray alley we had an amazing time with Seastar! Ask for captain Jerry and dive master Ricky!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We loved our snorkelling trip with Ricky & Joe! we went to Hol Chan with another tour company the day after (they are the most reviewed here) and that trip didn't compare with our trip to Mexico Rocks with Sea Star.

If you are deciding between two sites, I highly recommend going for Mexico Rocks - far less tourists, and I felt like there was much more to see. It's also the place where you can see "the heart of Belize' and the "Belize" letters underwater. When we booked our trip, it wasn't a highly requested trip so we just have it for the two of us.

Ricky and Joe was absolutely amazing though. they are so knowledgeable about the fish and corals, and Ricky can make this big air bubbles that attracts the fish to us. Joe was our captain, and led our second snorkeling spot. He was so patient in making sure we saw the fish he spotted, even if that meant I need to maneuver a couple of times to get the viewing angle right. We saw a giant puffer fish, moray eel, several stingrays, nurse sharks, and lovely corals. We definitely thought we had a great trip! When we got back to the boat, they also shared some fresh cut fruits for us on the way back.

All in all I highly recommend doing yous snorkelling trip with Sea Star, and you'll definitely be in great hands. Thanks again Ricky & Joe!!

1  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Ricky and Jerry are great at what they do, leading dives and snorkeling trips! Saw so much and they are just plain good and nice people. Never know what you will see but in both diving and snorkeling trips we saw eels, turtles, spotted rays, sharks, and much much more. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We did two snorkel trips (Mexico Rocks and Hol Chan/Shark Ray Alley) with SeaStar and both were excellent. The personalized attention is amazing and makes the experience so much more enjoyable. On our trip to Hol Chan with Jerry and Ricky, my husband and I were the only two snorkelers. Jerry made our trip so much more interesting as he pointed out the types of fish and creatures we would have swam by without him there.

We went to Mexico Rocks with Chino and Joe and had another great experience. Joe took us with two other snorkelers through the area and did a great job of pointing out the different species of fish and marine life.

SeaStar offered some of the most personalized attention we have experienced on snorkel excursions and the prices are very reasonable - don't hesitate to book with them!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Breathe easy fellow diver, and enjoy a very chill, but professional, experience with the fantastic dive crew at SeaStar! I was scheduled to be in San Pedro for a week, but extended my vacation a few extra days mainly because of my experience diving with these guys each day. Lia answered all my questions before coming to Belize and was helpful scheduling me each day. The dive crew of Chino, Chris, Ricky and Joe are all super friendly and professional (i.e. safe and slow); they make everything so easy for you and they'll be spotting some of the coolest stuff for you down there... you might even get a Manta Ray! Also the Dive Bar is a sweet spot to hang between and after your dives; great food and fantastic service. Highly recommend doing a Turneffe Dive with them; you'll probably get to spear Lion Fish! Then the guys on the boat will make the best ceviche ever and the Dive Bar will cook up the rest for dinner when you get back. Also went snorkeling to Hol Chan and took a booze cruise to Caye Caulker with these guys and had an absolute blast! I'm coming back and will definitely be diving/hanging with this crew again...