“Awesome snorkeling and diving”
Review of SeaStar Belize

SeaStar Belize
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SeaStar Belize is a full service dive and tour operator. We specialize in personalized scuba diving along the barrier reef in Belize, including the outer atolls. We are a PADI staffed full service dive instruction center. We also staff some of the best fishermen in Belize and offer outstanding fishing services. Our mainland excursions are educational and fun. Our motto is "get wet, get salty."
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Ricky and Jerry are great at what they do, leading dives and snorkeling trips! Saw so much and they are just plain good and nice people. Never know what you will see but in both diving and snorkeling trips we saw eels, turtles, spotted rays, sharks, and much much more. Highly recommend.

All reviews
"personalized attention"
"diving certification"
"explaining everything"

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We did two snorkel trips (Mexico Rocks and Hol Chan/Shark Ray Alley) with SeaStar and both were excellent. The personalized attention is amazing and makes the experience so much more enjoyable. On our trip to Hol Chan with Jerry and Ricky, my husband and I were the only two snorkelers. Jerry made our trip so much more interesting as he pointed out the types of fish and creatures we would have swam by without him there.

We went to Mexico Rocks with Chino and Joe and had another great experience. Joe took us with two other snorkelers through the area and did a great job of pointing out the different species of fish and marine life.

SeaStar offered some of the most personalized attention we have experienced on snorkel excursions and the prices are very reasonable - don't hesitate to book with them!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Breathe easy fellow diver, and enjoy a very chill, but professional, experience with the fantastic dive crew at SeaStar! I was scheduled to be in San Pedro for a week, but extended my vacation a few extra days mainly because of my experience diving with these guys each day. Lia answered all my questions before coming to Belize and was helpful scheduling me each day. The dive crew of Chino, Chris, Ricky and Joe are all super friendly and professional (i.e. safe and slow); they make everything so easy for you and they'll be spotting some of the coolest stuff for you down there... you might even get a Manta Ray! Also the Dive Bar is a sweet spot to hang between and after your dives; great food and fantastic service. Highly recommend doing a Turneffe Dive with them; you'll probably get to spear Lion Fish! Then the guys on the boat will make the best ceviche ever and the Dive Bar will cook up the rest for dinner when you get back. Also went snorkeling to Hol Chan and took a booze cruise to Caye Caulker with these guys and had an absolute blast! I'm coming back and will definitely be diving/hanging with this crew again...

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I dove with Chino and the team 3 days and wished for more. Unfortunately the wind was so strong we couldn't go our a couple of the days I wanted. The communication with Lia prior to my arrival and throughout my stay was excellent. Chino is a excellent dive master with safety a top priority. You can tell he loves what he does. The rest of the crew is very helpful too.

They took care of and stored my equipment every day with it ready to go when we went out. They are located just north of the bridge but will come pick you up at your pier to the day of diving and return you after.

Also, the Dive Bar is located here too so if you want lunch after it's very convenient.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We are thrilled that we chose to dive with the SeaStar crew this afternoon. These guys are the way to go. They are clear and direct about instruction while also laid back and fun, exactly what we like when diving with an outfit. Ricky led our dive and Jerry crewed. They helpfully briefed us on the marine life we would see ahead of time and pointed out and identified many variety of fish, moray eels, turtles, shrimp, coral types, and rays throughout the dive. Shark Ray Alley should not be missed as a combo with a dive around Hol Chan. The price was spot on. They made sure we had a fun and enjoyable trip. We will definitely go with them again when back on the island. After the trip, they thanked us for our business, which is always a nice touch!