Open today: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing

There are very few times I wish we could give more than 5 stars, but SeaStar is amazing. It was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kyle S
via mobile
Great Time as Usual

Had a great time as usual in San Pedro diving with Doug and his outstanding crew at SeaStar. Give... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cory M
via mobile

All reviews sea star lion fish these guys dive shop dive master dive bar restaurant lionfish hunting twisted palms emphasized safety great diving experience nurse sharks nice equipment unforgettable experience top notch personalized attention diving certification explaining everything
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Breathe easy fellow diver, and enjoy a very chill, but professional, experience with the fantastic dive crew at SeaStar! I was scheduled to be in San Pedro for a week, but extended my vacation a few extra days mainly because of my experience diving with these guys each day. Lia answered all my questions before coming to Belize and was helpful scheduling me each day. The dive crew of Chino, Chris, Ricky and Joe are all super friendly and professional (i.e. safe and slow); they make everything so easy for you and they'll be spotting some of the coolest stuff for you down there... you might even get a Manta Ray! Also the Dive Bar is a sweet spot to hang between and after your dives; great food and fantastic service. Highly recommend doing a Turneffe Dive with them; you'll probably get to spear Lion Fish! Then the guys on the boat will make the best ceviche ever and the Dive Bar will cook up the rest for dinner when you get back. Also went snorkeling to Hol Chan and took a booze cruise to Caye Caulker with these guys and had an absolute blast! I'm coming back and will definitely be diving/hanging with this crew again...

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I dove with Chino and the team 3 days and wished for more. Unfortunately the wind was so strong we couldn't go our a couple of the days I wanted. The communication with Lia prior to my arrival and throughout my stay was excellent. Chino is a excellent dive master with safety a top priority. You can tell he loves what he does. The rest of the crew is very helpful too.

They took care of and stored my equipment every day with it ready to go when we went out. They are located just north of the bridge but will come pick you up at your pier to the day of diving and return you after.

Also, the Dive Bar is located here too so if you want lunch after it's very convenient.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We are thrilled that we chose to dive with the SeaStar crew this afternoon. These guys are the way to go. They are clear and direct about instruction while also laid back and fun, exactly what we like when diving with an outfit. Ricky led our dive and Jerry crewed. They helpfully briefed us on the marine life we would see ahead of time and pointed out and identified many variety of fish, moray eels, turtles, shrimp, coral types, and rays throughout the dive. Shark Ray Alley should not be missed as a combo with a dive around Hol Chan. The price was spot on. They made sure we had a fun and enjoyable trip. We will definitely go with them again when back on the island. After the trip, they thanked us for our business, which is always a nice touch!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We are Advanced certified divers with plenty of experience around the Caribbean and Seastar was by far the most professional dive organization that we have ever dealt with. They made the whole experience so easy and enjoyable. It was very easy to book with them and we felt we got very personalized attention in small groups while on the dive. Ricky was the dive master and he was fantastic. The condition of the boat and the equipment was excellent, and all the dive staff were extremely friendly and helpful. This combined with the amazing diving here - Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley in particular - only minutes away by boat made this by far our best diving experience ever.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Took a trip this am with Ricky our captain and Jerry our crew. Short ride to Hol Chan and the .ost beautiful fish ever! Jerry was in the water with us explaining every species and helping us see so many fish. On to conch graveyard to see many rays. But the highlight was shark and ray alley! Do not miss this so many nurse sharks many 8-9 feet long swimming next to us! Sea star crew is awesome!