“Amazing Time!”

Searious Adventures
Ranked #12 of 79 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: CAVE TUBING, ZIP LINING, MAYAN RUINS, SNORKELING, FISHING, BEACH BBQ, MANATEES, SHARKS & STING RAYS AND MORE.... SEArious Adventures is committed to providing the most professional tour possible and pride ourselves in offering educational fun!! Join our Adventures with Willie Leslie and Crew. All local licensed Guides!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

James, Ivor, and Gabby are amazing! I was fortunate enough to be able to go snorkeling with this crew twice, and I am so glad I did! They are very knowledgeable, open to any and all questions, very fun to be around, and made everyone feel safe and comfortable, regardless of whether this was their first time or not. They definitely helped to make this experience even more incredible than it already was - I cannot recommend them enough!

All reviews
in 52 reviews
"lamanai ruins"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have done several tours with Searious over several trips to San Pedro. I would recommend any of their tours. I appreciate that they use reusable food plates and are eco friendly. They have a great staff. Worth the money every time.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Took three snorkeling trips with Searious, first to Hol Chan reserve, two more to Mexico Rocks. Hol Chan was fun though the currents were deceptive and I needed a boat rescue. So we switched to calmer waters at Mexico Rocks and saw everything we saw at HC and more. Nurse sharks, spotted ray, green turtle, green moray eel plus beautiful coral, schools of blue tang & Atlantic spadefish, parrotfish, a lionfish & more. Aaron was our guide for Mexico Rocks and knows all the wildlife, is also very careful with now-skittish swimmers. Recommend for families.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The activities themselves -- cave tubing and zoo -- were amazing, as were our guides for both. At the zoo, Devon was an expert and took extra time helping us see and learn about Belize's native animals and plants. The zoo is as much sanctuary/rescue as it is a zoo, and we loved being with someone who knew so much and was able to guide us around the crowds, and who was willing to answer all of our dumb questions and also share a bit about his own history. At the caves, we had a spot set aside for lunch (which was tasty) and our cave tubing guides (Harold and Ru) were funny, knowledgeable, helpful and adventurous. We stopped along the hike up to learn about different Belizean trees and medicinal qualities, we ate termites (yep), and in the caves we were amazed at... well, everything. Our daughter tripped cut her leg during an in-cave excursion, and after the tour Harold brought first aid over right away. Now to the not-great part. I would liken the boat trip to the mainland and back from San Pedro (about an hour by boat) to mass transit. On a calm day, would have been no issue. But due to higher winds, the rides to/from were very turbulent, made more so by the speed of the boat and the configuration of seating inside (from many seats, no clear view out; and many sitting sideways). We are sailors and boaters, and on the way in our son got sick and on the way back, I got bruises on my back from the bumping on the seat -- it was the worst ride physically I've had on a boat and I'm nearly 50. Although some of the crew were great on the boat, it's my opinion that because this outfitter takes so very many people to and fro every single day, and probably because sometimes tourists are not the most well-behaved... well, it just becomes difficult to react with compassion to what must be a daily string of issues. :). I think much more info up front on transport, what to expect, wear, etc. would be extremely helpful with the tours overall -- info on the boat/van rides, timing, packing, etc. (Tips: they'll keep your valuables in the van while you're out adventuring but don't always say so outright (if you have a question, ASK!); if you're cave-tubing you need closed-toe water shoes (they do rent them on site if you don't have/bring); if you are prone to seasickness do take extra precautions.) Overall, still an amazing day and adventure.

1  Thank ScrappyTraveler2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Jose from Searious Adventures was our guide for our trip to Hol Chan Marine Reserve & Shark/Ray Alley. He was fun & informative & is really at ease in the water! He made sure to show us everything he could find - he was looking under rocks and in crevasses and actually lured out several green moray eels for us to see as well as making sure we all got to see & feel the stingrays! When one person in our group was scared to swim with the sharks, he made sure to bring them over to the boat so she could see & experience them as well! Very considerate! Highly recommended!! It was an incredible morning!