We went to Pelican Reef with a little hesitation as we usually don't do the resorts and just rent houses and do our own thing. This place i over the top on service, location and individual attention. Karol, Terri and Ruth bend over backwards to make your stay extra special. It exceeded ALL expectations from the breakfasts, to the tours that Terri set up for us. Ruth was the best bar attendant you could ask for. They talked about our families, our days, if we were comfortable, if we needed anything at all. We were spoiled rotten in a good way. I would recommend this place highly. This place gets an A++++.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro