“Best Vacation my family has ever had”
other travellers have booked this property
Shaded outdoor lounge area View from Wataview
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Shaded outdoor lounge area
View from Wataview
Pool Deck
View from the outdoor bar
Grill Station and bar
Lavishly appointed bedrooms
Oceanfront bedroom suite with walk out to veranda
stairs to upper livingarea.
Lower Greatroom
Kitchen with island
Kitchen bar
Formal or casual dining for up to ten diners
Lower beachfront master suite with walk out to veranda and views of the ocean and tennis court
Bathroom with walk in shower and double sink vanity
Outdoor shower for lower master suite
Lower beachfront suite with walk out to the veranda
Single bedroom with private lagoon view balcony
Dining room
Lower livingroom with spectacular views and 2 storey ceiling
Upper and lower livingrooms
Wataview pier at night
Around the pool deck at night
Wataview property
Private Tennis Court with Basketball net
Gym
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Billy_Pre...
Colleyville, Texas, United States
“Best Vacation my family has ever had”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

If you want to save time and not read this, just know this is the most beautiful, modern, and well staffed home to rent in all of Belize. It is 100% worth the money.
I rented this home for my family for a week in June. I originally was not going to spend this kind of money, but i couldn't be happier i did. Chef Sylvia was amazing. Breakfast and dinner every day. I made it a point not to ask what was for dinner every night, and the surprise was fun. Food was AMAZING. Everything in the house is modern, even though you are on a Central American island. Full house iPad ready audio, including outside, wifi, beautiful crystal and china and private tennis court. The staff asked constantly if we needed anything. Went diving and fishing several days. Boat picks you up at your private dock. I rented 2 golf carts. Could have made it with one 6 seater. Bedrooms and bathrooms are 5 star hotel quality. Our party was 10 people. The 5th bedroom is the only drawback because they are single beds…but perfect for kids. Weather in june was perfect. Some rain to cool you off, but 90% sun. Bottom line…come here for 7 days and have the most care free stressless vacation of your life. The staff truly wants to help. Not just lip service. Everyone speaks perfect english, and they know everything on the island-spa, fishing, diving. We did not make one reservation for dinner outside the house..why would we? Sylvia is probably the best Chef on the island! How about our last night we were treated to a massive sea turtle laying her eggs at the beach entrance to the home. After she layer her eggs, we roped off the area so no one could bother the nest. It was amazing! What an ending to an incredible 7 nights. Thank you Joanne for the memories you provided for my family. Cant wait to come back!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Jun 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review! We work hard to make sure our guests have an unforgettable vacation experience and it is rewarding for us to hear we have succeeded. We hope to see you at Wataview again but unfortunately cannot guarantee a visit by an egg laying turtle the next time. Warm regards, Joanne.
NE
Reviewed 14 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Omaha
Reviewed 9 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

NE
Reviewed 3 May 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing