Review Highlights
Great People, Great Service!

From booking, equipment, boats, and staff, this is one great facility! I'm an Advance Diver, so is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
TigreBrian
Argyle, Texas
Highly Recommended

We had three families vacationing in San Pedro. Everyone wanted to do something different. We had... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from USD 66.99
from USD 107.00
from USD 90.00
More Info
All reviews top notch these guys banyan bay nurse sharks fish blue hole advanced open water certification wet suits rental gear marine life full service front desk great equipment surface interval swim throughs getting certified turneffe atoll
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I took my teenage boys diving for the first since being certified. (My 15 Y/O son's 1st dive was on a world class reef in warm water and he saw a shark within 30 seconds of being underwater. How can you ever top that. He peaked at 15). We did 3 days of 2 tank local Dives. The staff was top notch. Our dive masters were Jason and Dimas. Both were great, Dimas was amazing. He took extra time with my boys knowing they were new. He helped with there gear and pointed out lots if things for them to see.

The sea was very rough, we had captain Tony driving the boat each day. I was really impressed with his skill. We were in great hands all around.

All in all BPDC is a very safe, organized and professional outfit. I highly recommend them and will use them again when I go back to S.P.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Went out to Mexico Rocks for the first time — awesome snorkeling thanks to our fun and knowledgeable guide! A great morning and we saw so many amazing creatures thanks to Luis knowing where and what to look for. Belize Pro Dive Shop quickly responded to email, too — helpful when looking for a next day adventure.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Spent about 10 days diving with the Belize Pro Dive Professionals. I was very impressed with everything:
- Customer Service - top notch
- Friendly, polite, personable
- Safety Briefings were the best I have seen
- Double checks of equipment prior to entering the water
- Great underwater guides who took the time to identify what we were seeing
- They worked with our budget to maximize the amount of dives we could do
- Equipment was modern and in good condition
- They took good care of us

We will be back to Belize and will bring our children

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Took two separate snorkel trips with Belize Pro Dive Center and they were great. Had two guides each day and all 4 guys were great. Highly recommend the trip for 4 to Caye Caulker from Ambergris Caye. Your family of four gets 2 guides and a nice long day with multiple stops including reef snorkeling, visiting Caye Caulker, snorkeling with tarpon, etc.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you, Dimas, Arden, Tony, Jonathan, & Luis for 5 great days of diving! It was such a pleasure. You managed our group of 10 (including 5 kids 13-15 yrs old) so beautifully. You always had one eye on the kids & were helpful making slight adjustments to their buoyancy. Tony, you did a masterful job navigating the boat through HUGE waves! We knew we were in great hands. Our family had a lot of firsts on this trip- reef sharks, loggerhead, manta ray, and more. This is a dive trip we’ll be talking about for a long time.