All reviews family vacation welcome drink beautiful fish snorkeling tours ceviche each morning bartender hammocks dock island belize golf carts susan sand
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Second trip to the Sundiver. Amazing resort with amazing food, staff and owners. As a travel professional I am blessed to get to visit so many amazing places. The Sundiver beach resort never disappoints and remains to be one of my favorite places to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TAAmyOK
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We had a group of 14 that stayed at the Sundiver Resort, July 21-26, 2018. The island is beautiful; the meals were very good, the dessert was okay. Omar the bartender and Chester one of the property workers were AMAZING! We travel frequently, and Omar is one of the best bartenders that we have encountered at a private resort. The beds were a little hard for our test. We did not find Bryan, the owner and Cell (nick name), the property manager very accommodating. They were not willing to adjust or make changes to the food schedule based on the preferences to the group.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms had the most breeze
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank businessowner1969
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Our family of 15 stayed at the Sundiver for 5 nights. We were looking for a beautiful location where we could relax, enjoy some excursions and not have to cook. Our youngest traveler is 12 and the oldest is 81. From the reviews, I figured the Sundiver would be a good place to go, but what I didn't anticipate was being blown away! The owners, Brian and Mary, not only have a beautiful resort, they have a fantastic staff providing amazing food (even gluten free and dairy free for our daughter), serving drinks, setting up excursions, answering questions, gassing up the golf carts, cleaning the premises, watering flowers, cleaning each room, telling great stories, and just being sweet. Every person in my family had a blast and would head back to Sundiver again. No one ever was bored and we all (yes, even the 81-year-old) played sand volleyball every night. I can't say enough about Sundiver Beach Resort. Hopefully, we will be back :)

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank mtc722018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Just came back from spending June 10th to the 17th here at the Sundiver Beach Resort. 22 family members and friends all stayed here. This place is beautiful. Our rooms were great, all ocean front and had everything we needed. Brian & Mary were so nice and welcoming and were so incredibly helpful and patient in getting this large trip organized. Omar, the bartender was so wonderful to us and made the best drinks (I’m still dreaming of his blended mojitos). Seleny (sorry I’m spelling that wrong) was very attentive to our needs. Chester was always around working hard to keep the grounds beautiful for us to enjoy.

The food was amazing. Susan always went out of her way, including recognizing that my 9 year old was a picky eater and making things he liked (your amazing chicken fingers and French fries ). I don’t think I ever heard one complaint about the food. It was all fresh and delicious. Even fresh watermelon juice, papaya juice, lime juice etc.

I really loved the way meals were served. Breakfast was set at allotted times. We could go whenever we wanted and they cooked it fresh when we arrived. Lunches were brought out to us around the pool and the bar, dinner was served in the dinning room and the bell would ring when it was ready. All of us would gather at dinner and enjoy the time together.

During the days we explored the island by golf carts, swam in the pool, jumped off the dock, sat for hours talking around the bar and when the bar closed those of us still remaining would sit at the end of the dock, stare at the stars and continue our conversations.

The snorkeling tours set up by Brian were so much fun and the companies were great with my son and nephew who were still fairly new to snorkeling.

For a family vacation, this was the best to date. Thank you to everyone at Sundiver. You truly made our family vacation a memorable one. We hope to come back one day!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Angelica G
Dennis M, Owner at Sundiver Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi - thank you for staying with us - the pleasure was all ours !!!
We hope to see you again,
Cheers,

Brian and Mary (and the rest of the Sundiver crew!).

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The resort... the staff....the island. All are top notch!! I don't want to just highlight one person because every single staff member did something amazing for one of the guys on the trip. It started with picking us up at the airport...all the way to taking care of a lost luggage and topping off our golf carts gas. Being the planner of the big trip it was just amazing to be able to arrive and not have to worry about anything. Rooms were great...food was awesome...and the drinks were flowing. GREAT trip all around! Thanks again....St. Patrick's Day 2019 might be in the cards!

Room Tip: All the rooms have great view are they are all looking at the ocean!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChrisN2460
Dennis M, Owner at Sundiver Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you Chris!
It would be great to have you back - you can be part of our 4th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade!
(I must admit that the parade is quite small - just staff and guests parading up and down the dock :-) ).