All reviews rooftop deck full kitchen owner's suite ambergris caye hard boiled eggs continental breakfast within walking distance fresh fruit golf cart in town each morning top floor jacuzzi tub the north end ocean view snorkeling trip palapa bar
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Blue Tang Inn in San Pedro, Belize (1 week ago) for our one year anniversary and it was amazing! It was my first time to the island and we were looking for a fun, mid-to-higher end quality spot on the beach without spending a fortune and this was the perfect spot! The staff was very welcoming and our room was like a mini studio apartment. It had a fridge, full kitchen, seating area with a roundtable to play cards or have snacks as well as a big comfy bed. The cleaning service came through everyday as well and did a great job. The Hotel had a nice smaller pool, a shaded seating area practically on the beach and an awesome roof deck with a few lawn chairs. The views were amazing! They also served complimentary breakfast by the pool every morning which included a delicious waffle maker, cereal, coffee, juice, toast, etc. They even provided us a complimentary cab as we checked out which was unexpected! I would highly recommend this spot if you're looking for a little more space (in the room) for a decent rate and right on the ocean. This is a perfect spot for a romantic getaway as well as for smaller families. Next time we go, we're definitely staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristina F
BzeMermaid, Director of Sales at Blue Tang Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Kristina, thank you for this wonderful review of Blue Tang Inn! So happy you enjoyed your stay the Inn and our service! Thanks for sharing these great photos, too!!
-Kristin Lamoureux
Sales & Marketing Director

Reviewed 23 March 2013

The Blue Tang Inn was an incredible place to stay: clean and modern rooms; friendly and helpful staff; the best views of the ocean and lagoon; Wonderful beachfront; easy access to the town and nightlife; and the best sailing, fishing, and snorkeling trips available on the island! I highly recommend the Blue Tang Inn and will be back next winter.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank njp1128
BzeMermaid, Director of Sales at Blue Tang Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thanks for the great review, Nick!!
- Kristin, Fanny and Allan

Reviewed 13 March 2013

Stayed at the BTI from 3 Mar for a week. Absolutely wonderful hotel. Rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful especially Allan. He will arrange absolutely anything for you and he does so efficiently with a smile. I had room 18 - Great views over the beach and ocean. Make sure that you watch the sun rise/set from the roof balcony. This was a perfect place to stay in AC. It's on the beach and a minutes walk from all the restaurants downtown. Truly convenient. We dove for a week at Chuck and Robbies which is 2 mins walk on the beach. This place is HIGHLY recommended.

Room Tip: Room 18 and the "owner's suite" are probably the best rooms. Try and get a room facing the ocean. If you must watch TV, make sure that your room has one before you book.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank duiker59
BzeMermaid, Director of Sales at Blue Tang Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2013

Thank you so much for this Fantastic review!! We really appreciate when our guests let us know what they loved. And we share your comments with the entire staff.

Thanks,
Kristin Lamoureux, Sales & Marketing Director

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Second time to San Pedro, first time to Blue Tang, but not the last! The resort is modern, well run, safe, and has a great location. Rooms come with full kitchen which is great if you want to cook a meal or two in but frankly, with all of the great restaurants within a 5 minute walk my kitchen just got a bit of microwave action. The rooms are well appointed and clean, and housekeeping does a great job as well. Front desk staff from reservation confirmation to departure was just terriffic!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2013

After our stay in the jungle it was a welcome sight. The staff is so helpful. A special thanks to Allan who made it all possible. I wasn't sure how much diving I wanted to do so he arranged a refresher course for myself and my husband. I wasn't comfortable enough for the Blue Hole so my husband and daughter decided to dive that the next day. Allan suggested I do the dive in the marine reserve which was perfect. At the last minute we decided that we wanted to go to the Myan ruins and Allan made sure it happened. We are very grateful because it is a trip we will remember forever. My husband enjoyed that Wet Willy's bar which was on the pier directly across from the Inn and that he could eat the ceviche every day at one of the local rest restaurants. The upper deck is wonderful to enjoy for sunning or viewing the spectacular sunsets. We hope to come back again to enjoy the diving, food and friendly people of Belize.

Angela F.