I have nothing but nice things to say about the Sunbreeze Hotel This little gem doesn't look like much from the street, but once you walk through the doors, you step into a beautiful courtyard and are looking directly at the pool, Blue Water Grill (exceptional food and drinks), and some of the clearest ocean water you will ever see. As I came to Ambergris Caye primarily to dive, it couldn't have been more convenient. Directly across the street from the Tropic Air terminal in the heart of San Pedro, I never had to get in a cab. Dive shop with 2 boats on premises and truly "concierge-style" diving. Very important to an old guy who doesn't like to transport heavy gear. I read all the horror stories about thieves, and, guess what, thay have a safe at the front desk where you can stash anything. Basically I just took my cellphone, camera, ipod, and wallet with me everywhere I went (including the dive boat) and no worries. The room itself was perfect. good ac, 110 channel cable (including HBO, showtime and movie channel), refrigerator, tile floors, huge walk-in shower with a bench and rod to hang your wetsuit on. I had read about the bugs and took repellent, but never used it because 6am every day they fog the whole property. Two good restaurants on either side of the hotel (Wild Mangos anf Hurricanes), and a very short walk to all the good local San Pedro restaurants. The lady at the fron desk was very helpful in finding a 6-person golf cart for me just down the street and we rode all over this beautiful island. if you are a diver, STAY AT THIS HOTEL. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SunBreeze Hotel is located on Ambergris Caye, Belize, in a U Shaped Spanish Architectural design, full service Belize resort with flavours of the Caribbean surrounded by tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, centrally located at the immediate south side of the heart of San Pedro Town with easy access to every means of entertainment and water sport activity; yet out of the hustle of the town. A seafront property protected by a seawall boasting 43 spacious air conditioned rooms of three categories, an onsite open air seafront restaurant & bar adjacent to the freshwater pool surrounded by a 10ft of wooden deck, sun beds, chairs, massage studio, spa services, sauna, art gallery with Caribbean Paintings, a 1500 sq ft multi purpose meeting room, sea-front hammock gazebo and Highly Professional PADI dive operator, tours and concierge services, wedding and event coordination services. All rooms are non-smoking and offers handicap accessible bathrooms, accessible paths of travel, in room accessibility. Some connecting rooms available. Complimentary WiFi in-rooms and most common areas to keep you connected with your loved ones, complimentary luggage assistance from San Pedro Airstrip, and complimentary fresh brewed coffee available daily at the lobby from 6:00am to 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your SunBreeze Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbreeze Hotel San Pedro
- Sunbreeze San Pedro
- SunBreeze Hotel Belize/San Pedro