“Awesome!”

Scuba School And Family Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 79 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba School And Family Dive Center Belize is a premier dive center in Belize, offering scuba lessons, local dives, Blue Hole, private charters, Blue Hole Overnight, mainland tours and much. We are a full license tour operator company that provides services throughout the country of Belize.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing experience at Scuba School and Family Dive Center. Yemin was a fantastic dive master and all of the staff were super helpful, informative, and professional. I was able to get my open water certification and have a blast in the process. Thanks so much for making my Belize adventure perfect! I can’t wait to visit again.

SSAFDCB_Team, Owner at Scuba School And Family Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Hello Angela F,

So glad to hear that you had a Blast getting your certification with us and we can't wait for you to visit again too! Hurry up, your tanks are full and waiting.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"making sure"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My teenage son and I came to Scuba School and Family Dive Center to do our open water diver certificate. The experience was absolutely amazing. We loved every minute of our lessons. Zain -our instructor has been so patient and helpful and tried to make us to feel comfortable underwater, that I'll remember those two days as a lot of fun and a time of my life even though it is quit exhausting to go through all those exercises and Zain never skipped one.

Hello Juliazeta,

I am so glad to hear you had an amazing experience while getting your certification with us. I also love to hear that you loved very minute in spite of all the exercises. Hope to have you guys back with us again soon. Your tanks are waiting and full!.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

these guys are great! Zane and Santiago were fantastic dive masters and we had a fantastic time with them

Hello HCAcolorado,

sorry for my delayed response and I wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to write this review for us.
I am so glad to hear you felt our team was great and you had a fantastic time, that is what we strive for. Hope to have you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing experience with these guys! Great trip out at Bikini Bottom and Bottom time. Water was rough and they really helped with motion sickness once on top of the water. Very relaxed and laid back group!

Hello Vanessa A,

So glad you had an amazing time with our team, we had a great time with you as well. Hope to see you guys back again very soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Scuba School and Family Dive Center specializes in groups and family education. I came here with my whole family, and 5 of us wanted to get our PADI open water certification. Zain and Kelly were our instructors, and they did a fantastic job of walking us through every step of the process, step-by-step. We started with a morning in the pool in San Pedro to cover confined dive exercises, then an afternoon in the reef and more reef diving the next day. We all had such a great time! The location is convenient, the equipment is well maintained, the staff is friendly and professional, and the instructors are amazing. Now that we're all PADI Open Water Divers, we're heading out again with Zain this morning for a visit to the reef before we head home.

Hello Steve M,

sorry for my delayed response and I wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review for us. We love it so much when families do this great sport together. I am so glad you felt our instructors were amazing and we hope to see you guys back again soon for some more great diving. Your tanks are full and spots on the boat are open!